ೋღ 𝟭𝟲 ღೋ

Taehyun stood before the miniature bar, wondering what would be best to drink. Yeonjun on the other end sat on a bar stool and watched as the younger raided Beomgyu's alcohol collection.

"Beomgyu's very different from what you said..." Yeonjun said. He was still trying to understand how the man he met just moments ago ruined his best friend life. He wasn't thinking that Taehyun was lying, he was living here, being his assistant and Butler, after all. Nothing had proven Taehyun wrong, it was just Beomgyu's attitude was different from what he expected.

"Don't fall for his act." Taehyun said, picking up a bottle and examining it. "He's what you would say wolf in sheep's clothing." Placing the bottle down, he turned to Yeonjun. "He's probably trying to use you and get to me"

Yeonjun didn't say anything. He was slowly becoming a part of their games. Maybe it would've been better if he hadn't come over at all.

"ls this okay?" He asked, watching as Taehyun
examine a few more bottles.

"He said 'make yourself at home'" Taehyun tried mimicking Beomgyu's voice. "This is making yourself at home."

"Drinking isn't making myself at home. These things are expensive!" Yeonjun got up and went behind the counter, standing beside the brunette. "Next thing I know he's making me pay him back. I mean look at you, he has you
wrapped around his finger."

"He doesn't, okay?!" Taehyun glared at the other. "What's up with you, you use to be so.." he made a few grunting sounds as if Yeonjun was suppose to know what they means. "I don't know!"

"When the CEO is involved I don't want to be involved. I don't know about you but I like having my job."

"Too bad you'te already involved." Taehyun picked up another bottle, seemingly satisfied with the exterior. "Does this Iook expensive?" He turned the bottle admiring every inch of it. "Hwayo X Premium Soju."

"Sounds expensive to me." Yeonjun shrugged. The exterior looked fancy as if wrapped in gold. The taste should be just as exceptional as the exterior.

"This should do." Taehyun smiled, getting two glass and ushering away from the bar, the older  following suit. They took place back on the sofa. The younger eagerly opening the expensive alcoholic drink while Yeonjun  watched as his friend acted like a child on Christmas morning.

"Are we going to discuss Mission 101 or not?" He settled into the sofa. This was the main purpose he was here, not to be in the center of his boss and friend squabble.

Taehyun ceased pouring out the drink. Getting so caught up with Beomgyu made him forgot, which was stupid since Mission 101 was about Beomgyu. "So what did you find?" He looked more collected, serious as he was about to do business.

Yeonjun pulled his phone out, showing him some form of article. "He's a fashion designer. Not a famous one but he's quite popular."

"What does he have to do with the Brainless CEO?" Taehyun said, skimming through the article.

"That I don't know." Taehyun shot Yeonjun a disapproving look. "That's why I set up a meeting with him for tomorrow. It was hard but when I said it was Beomgyu's assistant he agreed right away."

Taehyun stared at the picture of Soobin. He wasn't much older than Beomgyu, his hair was also shorter in the picture. His ever blossoming beauty had grown over the years.

Taehyun admittedly wanted tomorrow to come quickly. He needed the answers he seeks so he could hit Beomgyu where it hurts.

"I'm guessing you're tagging along too?" Taehyun said, handing Yeonjun his phone back.

"Of course l am!" The older replied, not hiding the amusement in his voice.

"What happened to not wanted to be involved–"

The familiar ringing of the bell caught their atterntion. Taehyun knew it all too well. He frowned and ignored it, getting back to enjoying his time with Yeonjun.

Yet the ringing continued, irritating Taehyun. Slamming the glass on the coffee table he stormed upstairs. He was getting use to the layout of the house. He even knew where Beomgyu's office was located, on the third floor which he never knew existed.

There wasn't much there, a few extra rooms, a kitchen and bathrooms. Some were even
empty. Taehyun found out that Beomgyu didn't use his office as much, mostly worked in the living area or dump of his room. Taehyun himself didn't have a reason to go up there except when Beomgyu was up there, wanting to annoy him.

Pushing the bedroom's door open he was greeted with Beomgyu's usual dump on the floor.

Beomgyu was sitting on his bed a few papers scattered around. "I told you not to let me ring the bell more than once."

"Then don't!" Taehyun hissed, slamming the door behind him. "It would save me a lot of trouble."

Beomgyu glared at him, getting up from his bed. He could hardly find the right spot to stand. "I need this room cleaned."

Taehyun forced a laugh, kicking away a few pieces of clothing to the side. "Clean it yourself."

"I'm not going to repeat myself."

"Neither will I." Taehyun snapped. "Clean up your own mess. I have better things to do."

"Like fondle your boyfriend?" Taehyun retreated his hand from the door knob, turning to face a Beomgyu who was ruffling his hair.

"Are you jealous?" He smirked.

"Now why would I be jealous?" Beomgyu crossed his arms.

Taehyun waved a dismissal hand, there was no point getting into this with him. "Excuse me, while I go fondle my boyfriend some more and drink some more Hwayo X Premium Soju~"

"You're drinking what?!?" Beomgyu exclaimed, chasing after the younger as he went down the stairs, a mischievous smile plastered on Taehyun's face.

Yeonjun placed his glass down at the sight of Tom and Jerry. He was enjoying the drink, and as expected it was exceptional. Taehyun took up his previous poured glass, drowning it in one go.

"Put that down!" Beomgyu growled as Taehyun poured a next glass. "That's expensive and I don't want anyone drinking it especially not you."

Taehyun ignored him as he continued to pour himself a glass. "You can have some too!" And without a warning, he threw the liquid onto Beomgyu, soaking his clothes.

Taehyun poured another one and aimed for his face this time. "Now we can both enjoy
this expensive bottle~" Beomgyu's rage was through the roof, now.

"I'll be going now-" Yeonjun hurriedly rise from his seat and ran out the doors. He didn't want to witness anything further.

Beomgyu grabbed the bottle, taking a long gulp before closing the distance between him and Taehyun by trapping the younger male between the counter.

"You really don't back down, do you?" Beomgyu said as he poured the liquid onto Taehyun's head. "I like that." he added, leaving Taehyun knotted in confusion.

Fair to say an expensive bottle of Hwayo X Premium Soju was wasted.