ೋღ 𝟵 ღೋ

Once again, Taehyun was the center of attention. Except this time, he didn't care because someone that might upset the CEO was with him. Clouds of happiness were hovering over him. The guy he bought was practically an eye candy, catching everyone's attention.

Women passed him their flirtatious smiles, desperately trying to make a move. Some even glared at Poor Taehyun, who just smirked back.

Yeonjun who was strolling behind the other two males, pulled Taehyun's arm before the trio entered the elevator.

"Are you sure this is okay?" He was worried. He already knew the deal between Beomgyu and Taehyun, but was it a good idea to bring someone into his office uninvited? He also knew that Beomgyu had just kicked Taehyun out and now he is going back in there again, who knows what might happen?

"No need to worry!" Taehyun chirped, smiling brightly. "He is just going to piss him off for whatever reason."

"I know, but just don't bite more than you can chew." Yeonjun gave him a weak smile.

"Just say it." Taehyun pointed toward the guy. "You're not liking the fact that I'm using him in my scheme."

"Shut it!" Yeonjun hissed, punching Taehyun's arm. "I'm leaving"

"The elevator's that way!" Taehyun shouted, chuckling.

"I'm taking the stairs!"

As Yeonjun disappeared, Taehyun made his way toward the elevator along with the guy who was crowded with Employees.

Silence settled against them. Taehyun took a few glances toward the latter as questions he didn't consider before swirled in his mind.

Who was he? And how did he know Beomgyu? Does Beomgyu also know him? What business does he have with him?

"So umm...." Taehyun dragged, queuing for the name.

"Soobin. Choi Soobin." The latter pushed his hair back, clearing his forehead.

"Taehyun." He returned the formality. "How do you know Beomgyu?"

"I'd rather not say." Soobin shrugged. Taehyun was taken aback by the vagueness. Just a few moments ago he was requesting to meet the CEO out loud. "We just have a long history together."

"History huh" Taehyun muttered to himself. He never took Beomgyu as someone social. It was hard to see him having a normal social interaction with anyone without throwing them off a cliff. And the long history just made him more curious.

The elevator doors opened as they stepped out. A few of the employees widened their eyes in terror. Do they already know Soobin?

The latter walked ahead of Taehyun already knowing the way and knocked on the large door. Taehyun followed him, adrenaline rushing through his veins in anticipation. Soobin then fiddled with the door knob which was locked. A few groans and curses were heard before the sound of the door unlocking reached their ears making Soobin step back.

"Taehyun, I swear to go–" Beomgyu flung the door open, ready to kill Taehyun but his frown deepened as his gaze fell on Soobin.

The neatly dressed man that Taehyun left an hour ago was now a hot mess. His tie and coat were long gone. A few buttons of his white t-shirt untucked. With his red hair resembling a nest, but a good one. Taehyun found the messy man to be quite enlightened.

"Beomgyu." Soobin said as it was their first time meeting.

"Why are you here?" Beomgyu gritted his teeth in anger and frustration. His eyes met Taehyun's, watching him smile in satisfaction. "Leave." Beomgyu tried to close the door.

"I'm not leaving." Soobin said, holding the door from closing.

Beomgy growled, yanking the door back. Soobin flinched at the outburst while Taehyun just stood there watching the scene unfold. Soobin had much more effect on Beomgyu than he expected. The other employees had turned blind-eyed, fearing that they would suffer from the CEO's hand later.

"I'm not going to repeat myself," Beomgyu said. "Don't test my patience."

"Just hear me out." Soobin requested.

Taehyun, who was not supposed to interfere, pushed Soobin inside the office. "Let's take this inside." He pulled the door from Beomgyu's grip, closing them both inside.

A series of talking was followed by yellings and screamings. Taehyun had never seen Beomgyu this angry. This was the most emotion he had managed to get out of the male. Soon, silence enveloped the office which made Taehyun worried.

The door of the office opened, revealing a teary-eyed Soobin. Taehyun felt bad for the poor guy, maybe he should have listened to Yeonjun.

"Sorry," Taehyun said, looking at the older with sad eyes.

"It's not your fault." Soobin pursed his lips, wiping his eyes. Giving a last glance towards the door, he turned. "I should leave."

As Taehyun watched Soobin going back, he peeked inside the office, meeting with the sight of a distressed Beomgyu. In a few moments, the man had cleaned the whole of his desk.

"Looks like a storm came through." Taehyun chuckled.

Beomgyu turned toward him, shooting him a dangerous glare, which might have scared Taehyun a bit. "I asked for coffee and donuts. How the fuck was this coffee and donuts?" The older asked, voice extremely low and intimidating. Taehyun gulped but didn't budge. "You came after an hour that also with...." It was hard for him to say Soobin's name.

"I did get coffee and donuts as you said. Just not for you." Taehyun blinked innocently. "Soobin just happened to be there and requested me to let him meet you and being the good assistant I was, I bought him here."

"Get out!" Beomgyu demanded.

"No." Taehyun walked towards the couch, where the older's coat was lying. He picked the cloth up and threw it on the floor before plopping on the couch. "I'll not leave." He then spread his legs, sitting like a gangster. "Brainless CEO."

Taehyun might not have earned a point in ruining Beomgyu and Iseul's relationship but he surely did score a point against Beomgyu. Seeing him getting all riled up was definitely the highlight of the day.

+×+