ೋღ 𝟭𝟱 ღೋ

Beomgyu had disappeared. Whether because Taehyun was having someone over or for an entirely different reason. Taehyun didn't care, as long as he wasn't in his eyes view he didn't care one bit. What did pull on his nerves was the fact that he had to clean up Beomgyu's mess.

He wasn't cleaning it up because the older said so. No, he was doing it because Yeonjun was coming over and he was all about keeping the house clean. As he wiped the last of the counter he wondered what Beomgyu was even trying to make. Was he perhaps trying to bake something? Whatever it was tasted horrible, not worthy of being consumed or even baked. It shouldn't even exist!

Taehyun wiped his brow, looking at a job well done. Just in time, he heard the doorbell ring. Yeonjun was finally here and he couldn't be happier. Walking out of the kitchen he saw Beomgyu mindlessly walking upstairs, lost in his thoughts as he bit on his thumb. He just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Taehyun ignored him, if he wasn't getting in his way then there shall be no sort of problem. Opening the door, Taehyun exposed a nervous Yeonjun. The man frantically looked around.

"You look a mess," Taehyun remarked, allowing the other to enter. The latter looked around in awe, Admiring every inch of the house.

"Rich people are on an entirely different level!" Yeonjun said, taking his hands from his pocket and gesturing around the room.

"Tell me about it," Taehyun said. This house would only be a figment of his imagination. Yet, here he was living in one. Yeonjun followed him into the living area. His eyes found something fascinating on the way. Taehyun glanced back upstairs, Beomgyu was out of sight. If Yeonjun encountered him, Taehyun wondered what he would do. But that wasn't the problem here, he
needed to know about Soobin, and for him to do that he couldn't have Beomgyu interfering with that. Staying at his house wasn't the best idea; a risk worth taking.

He threw himself into the comfort of the sofa. Yeonjun gingerly sat beside him.

"I need to get back out there." Taehyun sighed, ruffling his brunette hair in the process. What happened in the kitchen earlier was still fresh in his mind. The way he was drooling over Beomgyu. The Beomgyu, his enemy and not someone entirely different. If it was someone else then maybe he could accept the fact that he was staring non-stop.

"If you do, then you would've hung out with me last weekend," Yeonjun replied, getting more comfortable in his surrounding.

Taehyun rolled his eyes, the older was still upset over such a small thing. "I'm serious. I'm starting to think-" Taehyun cut himself short, not wanting to admit his source of distress.

"If you don't say it how am going to know?"

Taehyun took a deep breath. "I'm starting to think Beomgyu is hot." the words were harder to admit. Yeonjun gaped, whipping his head around to look at him. "He took off his shirt and I stared for a full minute even more, blushing like a damn fool. Same as that time our lips accidentally brushed"

He almost sounded like he was whispering.
Yeonjun took a moment to process what Taehyun was saying, The side of his lip tugging into a smirk "Does that mean-"

"It does not mean anything!" Taehyun beat him to it. "This is just a one-time thing. It was sudden and I didn't know what to do"

Yeonjun stood before him. "Let's try something out!" He pulled his shirt off, revealing his muscled body. He wasn't as toned as Beomgyu but he was still fit. "What do you feel?"

"Nothing," Taehyun said blatantly. Yeonjun was good looking no doubt but he didn't feel the sudden heat on his cheek when he looked at him. He's seen him strip down to just his boxers before, the scene was very familiar. "I've seen
you top less many times before."

"Will you prefer another guy to strip for you, preferably Beomgyu?" Yeonjun teased, earning him a kick in the shin.

"That's for what you said-" he then landed another one. "And that's for the porn magazine!"

"I'm going home." Yeonjun groaned, limping as he tried to walk away. "I'm not telling you about Mission 101."

Taehyun jumped to his feet giving the older a back hug, trying to stop his movements in the process. "You can't do that! I'm sure you want to see Soobin too!" Taehyun knew his dear friend had a thing for Soobin.

"I can meet him on my own also," Yeonjun replied, struggling to move his foot as Taehyun wrapped both his legs around him, weighing him down.

As if he was waiting for this exact moment, Beomgyu walked in on an awkward situation. He froze on his spot as he saw Taehyun hanging on to a topless Yeonjun.

Yeonjun cursed internally. He did thought of
many different ways to meet the CEO but this wasn't one of them.

"What do you want?" Taehyun scowled as he got down from off of Yeonjun, while the other took the opportunity to put his shirt back on.

Beomgyu ignored the youngest, instead looking at Yeonjun. "Who are you?"

Yeonjun was flustered for a bit before he spoke. "Yeonjun, Taehyun's friend."

Beomgyu smiled, taking Yeonjun's extended hand. Looking towards Taehyun, he said, "he hasn't told me anything about you."

"Is that so?" Yeonjun stuttered, not knowing whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Well then," Beomgyu kept his smile. It wasn't a genuine one for the past few days. "Make yourself at home."

He walked passed the two, grabbing something from the fridge before leaving them alone.

And just how badly Taehyun wanted to wipe that smugness off his face. "Just what does he want?!"

+ × +