ೋღ 𝟳 ღೋ

Taehyun jumped on the bed, immediately groaning after the pain shot up through his arm. He was so busy acting that he almost forgot that he was injured.

Waking up early and then dealing with someone like Beomgyu wasn't easy at all. Yeah, his acting skills were good and thankfully he did a good job in fooling Beomgyu but that doesn't mean he wasn't tired.

It was hard smiling like a maniac when all he wanted to do was scowl at the other male. It's been thirty minutes or so since Beomgyu showed him his room. The room was located just two doors after Beomgyu's. And not to forget, was extra spacious. Nothing happened after that. And the odd silence was itching Taehyun.

The house looked like one in the horror movies. It was surely big, and the interior was giving off a vintage vibe. All this time, it looked like something would just pop up out of the closet.

Ting ting ting

Taehyun bolted, letting out a small yelp. A faint sound of a bell made its way through his ears. There was no way something was not wrong with the house. After all, Choi Beomgyu was living here.

The sound once again interrupted his thoughts. He sat up on his bed looking around the room. There wasn't much, just a bathroom, closet, bed, and a dressing/study table, with a large space left empty.

The bell continued to ring forcing Taehyun to stand up. He had already hunched that the sound was coming from behind the door. It could just be Beomgyu trying to scare him again for all he knows.

Taehyun held the door knob firmly, turning it. He waited for a few seconds before pulling the door open. The large hallways were empty and hollow, just the sound of a bell ringing continuously. Taehyun remembered coming here from the right hallway, hence he followed the path with cautious steps.

As he moved forward, the ringing got louder and louder. And then in a snap, all his fears vanished after seeing Beomgyu standing at the end of the stairs, holding a bell in his hand, wearing his usual mischievous smile.

The more Taehyun saw him, the more he wants to dig this man's grave. The thought always crossed his mind that how much longer he have to deal with this handsome yet cunning man.

"Took you long enough." Beomgyu lowered his hand which was holding the bell. "Whenever I need you, I'll ring this bell so be attentive."

"What do you want?" Taehyun asked, not wanting to delay.

"It's eight and I haven't had breakfast yet" Beomgyu shrugged.

"You want me to make you breakfast?"

"How quick-witted of you," Beomgyu said, sarcastically.

Making breakfast for Beomgyu was the last thing he wanted to do. Who knows the next thing he will be doing was helping Beomgyu bath also? At the back of his mind, he just wanted to storm out of the big ass door and never come back. That also after beating the cherry-haired male.

But he sucked it up and let a cute smile take over his face. Why ruin it when Taehyun had already made his plan for the future? These were just the small steps he had to take.

"I make a mean breakfast" Taehyun rolled his sleeves up, walking past Beomgyu, intentionally bumping his shoulders before facing the man awkwardly. "Uh, where's the kitchen?"

Beomgyu laughed at his silliness. This man was really something else.

+×+

A few minutes later, the delicious aroma of scrambled eggs and bacon filled the air. Beomgyu won't lie, Taehyun was indeed making a mean breakfast. But, Taehyun's focus on the stove was slowly decreasing.