ೋღ 𝟭𝟵 ღೋ

Rainwood. Taehyun wondered why he kept smelling it. He fluttered his eyes open, greeted by a void of darkness. Yet, the smell of wood was still present. He looked around, trying to find the source or a way out of the darkness, but no escape was in sight.

The scent became stronger, almost suffocating. He closed his eyes as if he could make all this go away in the blink of an eye.

Opening them back, he stood in an empty room. The curtains filtered in the wind, the silence unbearable. The smell was back, and this time he knew it was behind him. He whipped his head around but there was no one. The scene was evident behind him.

Before he could explore more, large hands wrapped around his waist. Looking down, Taehyun saw that they were covered in bandages.

"Beomgyu?"

He didn't earn a reply. The hot breath tickled his neck causing shivers to run down his spine, Yet this feeling was oddly comfortable for him. The bandaged-covered hands started to roam around Taehyun's small body, finding their way underneath his shirt.

Taehyun finched at the touch but settled into it. as the hand wandered lower and lower, gradually exploring Taehyun's loosely hanging shorts. He felt his knees go weak as the hand touched his oh-so-sensitive spot.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyun managed to utter, cheeks flushed and his body giving in to the touch.

"Don't fight it..." The boy whispered in his ears.

Like a sudden trigger, Taehyu began to squirm. There was no way he would give in to such a thing.

"This is just a dream!" he chanted, trying to pull himself away from Beomgyu, Shutting and closing his eyes numerous times.

"Stop fighting it~"

A piercing scream erupted in the room. Taehyun gasped for air, sweating and looking around the room frantically. He flung the sheets off his body, wishing for his lower half to be safe. But there it was, the one thing that he never wished in his life to happen...

A raging boner caused by none other than Beomgyu.

He settled in bed, thinking of many different things to calm himself. "I'm going insane- I need to hurry and get out of here."

There was only one explanation for this reaction of his and that was because Taehyun hasn't had a good release for a few weeks. All his pent-up frustrations are being released through Beomgyu, the only person he's had slight intimate contact with (If it makes sense).

If he doesn't get away or constantly remind himself that this is just something that would pass, He shouldn't get comfortable with his kindness and by the time Beomgyu is back to his senses, they'll be back to being just good old enemies.

"Was I expecting something else?" He chuckled to himself, turning to fall back asleep when the sound of water forced him back to keep his eyes open. Resting himself against the headboard, he listened carefully once more.

That's definitely water.

Looking around, Taehyun realized he wasn't in his own room but Beomgyu's, without the latter being here. Bad thoughts swarmed his mind as He got out of bed and walked towards the bedroom window.

Peering out the window, his eyes widen at the sight of a pool. Why hasn't he seen it before?

And then there was Beomgyu swimming effortlessly, in the early hours of the morning. As he floated along the pool his eyes met Taehyun's.

"Aren't you up early?"

"I could say the same about you," Taehyun replied, examining the pool area. If he pushed his head out a bit from the window, he could see the garden below, consisting of just a small patch of green grass.

"Could you pass me those fruits?" Beomgyu pointed to a plate on the side of the pool.

See, they were back to their old selves.

Taehyun breathed a breath of relief filled with another emotion. "Get it yourself!"

Beomgyu laughed, waving his bandaged hands at Taehyun. "Can't remember?" Which only caused Taehyun's frustration to rise further. He should've ignored his curiosity and gone back to sleep.

"I don't care!" he shouted loud enough. "Even if I were to come down–not that I'm going to–I  don't know how to get there!"

"Just use the back door." The older said, a hundred percent sure that Taehyun was going to come. Taehyun huffed, ruffling his bed hair as he moved away from the window.

Soobin had one awful brother. He would have
to pray to whichever God that when they got on good terms, Beomgyu wouldn't provoke Soobin as much as he does Taehyun.

The brunette didn't have a hard time finding the back door. He knew where it was but never stepped outside, as there was never a need to. The pool was bigger up close, with a jacuzzi to the left.

The water dazzled in the dim moonlight and bounced on the side of the pool. Beomgyu swam forward and took a slice of apple, eyes never leaving Taehyun's.

The latter glared at him. There was no reason for him to be down here. He only came because he didn't want the older doing something stupid in the pool while he was supposed to be keeping an eye on him.

Taehyun stood at the edge of the pool, watching as Beomgyu ate his fill of fruits. "Is there someone else here?" He asked, making Beomgyu raise a curious brow. "I know you didn't cut those." Beomgyu's cutting skills weren't that good.

The older laughed, settling with his genuine smile. "You doubt my skills."

"You should cut your hands often since it seems to improve your skills." Taehyun joked earning a laugh from the other. "How's your hand, by the way?" it was only natural he asked.

"Could be worst." Beomgyu shrugged, his casual tone making Taehyun feel on edge, yet he ignored the sensation, staring ahead.

The view was just as wonderful at the night as in the morning. This would probably be the only thing Taehyun would miss after he leave this place. These heart filled views.

Suddenly, A cold grip on his ankle distracted him. Before he could figure out what was happening, he was pulled harshly into the pool. Flopping like a fish out of water, he unconsciously grabbed onto Beomgyu.

He could swim but the sudden action made him forget how to. The embrace of large hands around him, pulled him closer, making him feel safe as he catch his breath.

Like a frightened girl clinging to her lover's chest, that was how the situation looked.

As soon as Taehyun became aware of the situation, his cheeks flushed with red. Here he was, clinging to a bare and naked chest Beomgyu, while his heart slammed against his ribcage.

That feeling was there again, it was supposed to go away. Where were the anger and vengeful words when he needed them?!

"Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked concern in his voice, eyes widening when Taehyun pushed him away in the most aggressive way, Glaring at the red-haired as hard as he could.

"Don't ever do that again!" Taehyun swam away, Getting out of the pool. "You cut your hands, you didn't drop and hit your head, so stop acting like that!" And when he still didn't feel satisfied, he shouted; "Brainless CEO!"

Walking away, soaking wet and the heat of the CEO's touch still lingering on his body.

+    ×    +

Pov: you're feeding your readers 😃

Aren't I? 😔