ೋღ 𝟲 ღೋ

Taehyun reached back to his apartment when it was almost a quarter to seven. The annoying waeng sign just making him more frustrated. In a few whiles, he will have to go back to work and face that asshole again.

Be his butler, my ass

Taehyun scoffed, walking inside the building. There was no way he would accept such an offer. He saw Yuna sitting at her usual desk. Upon his arrival, she raised her head, eyeing him suspiciously. His repetition was now well-known in the building after a certain incident. Yuna watched Taehyun until he reached the elevator. His grumpy expression making the girl more cautious.

"Goodbye, Yuna." Taehyun stepped inside the elevator, punching his floor number before leaning back against the wall. He tapped his foot as he waited impatiently. He was tired and there was no chance he can sleep again. He will have to face Beomgyu in the office also. Just one night swept all his happiness from under his feet without him even knowing and left him with nothing but darkness.

The door of the elevator tinged open, and he was greeted by the sight of the owner of the building, standing in front of his apartment, holding some tape and paper.

Taehyun's anger only ignited more. Yeah, he surely was the owner of the building but that doesn't mean he will do anything with Taehyun's apartment. It was under his name and his property.

"What the hell are you doing?" The brown haired stormed to him, snatching the paper and tape from the older's grasp.

"Oh, Taehyun, how you doing?" The old man asked, maintaining his calm posture.

"Just shut up! What is this?" Taehyun raised the hand with the paper.

"A notice." The owner replied, picking up his belongings, ready to leave. "You have to empty this place by today."

"What?" Taehyun felt his knees going weak as he whispered in disbelief.

"Some guy bought this apartment." The man smiled widely. "All in cash"

"What does that have to do with me?!"

"He said he will pay me extra if I convinced you to leave."

"Who was he?" Taehyun gritted his teeth in anger, jaw clenching. He does not want to hear that particular name–

"Beomgyu." The man scratched his face before adding, "Choi was his last name I guess"

And that was the last straw for Taehyun. He rushed through the elevator, making his way down. First Iseul, then his Job, and now his apartment also. What else does that man want from his?

Mr. Lee also happens to be in the elevator, unfortunately witnessing Taehyun's rage. Oh, how much the man wants to exit the elevator only he knows. The door of the elevator didn't even open properly when Taehyun squeezed himself out, immediately regretting when the metal door slid against his thin shirt.

Ignoring the pain in his arm, he exit the building and instantly drove his car to the same address Beomgyu texted him hours ago. On the way, he thought of all the possible things he could do to Beomgyu.

Finally reaching, he parked his car indecently beside the fountain, shutting the door harshly. The brunette didn't even bother to knock, just directly barging inside the house. "Beomgyu!"

"No need to shout, I'm not deaf." The red-haired circled his fingers around his ears. He was sitting in the center of the two-way spiral stairs. His lips curling in a smirk after seeing the distressed expression of Taehyun.

"You bastard!" Taehyun strides towards him, fisting the collars of the older's expensive shirt. "You bought that apartment just to kick me out!"

Beomgyu wrapped his fingers around Taehyun's trembling fists, pulling them away. The younger was so angry that he was trembling in anger. Taehyun had to yank his hands away as the older wasn't ready to leave them.

"You got here earlier than I expected." Beomgyu ruffled his brown hair, standing up. "8 minutes earlier"

"Cut the bullshit!" Taehyun growled, losing his Patience. This man was really testing him. He frantically scanned his surroundings trying to find something from which he can knock out the other.

"I asked you to be my butler, and you refused." Beomgyu shoved his hands in his pocket, stepping one stair down, towering over the younger, who was just one step down. "Things wouldn't have gone this way if you would've agreed, Taehyun. This is what happens when you don't do something I want."

How can Iseul pick such a cold-hearted demon over a kind-hearted Taehyun? The answer was already known yet he still questioned her decisions. He needs to calm himself down in order to handle the whole situation and fight back with the same fire.

He thought of all the opportunities he will have while living here. He recalled wincing, how Iseul will also move in with Beomgyu. It will surely be hard to endure both of them together. But, if he wanted to split the two up, he had to be within reach of both his enemies and most of all, he had to know Beomgyu's weakness.

"Haha, I'm such a fool!" Taehyun smiled widely, eyes crinkling with unwanted happiness. Beomgyu raised his eyebrow, taken back by the sudden change. "Who would be crazy enough to refuse such an offer?! I mean I get to live in such a huge house, and also room with the CEO of Choi enterprises. I'm so lucky!"

Beomgyu didn't know what to say. He was shocked by the younger's behavior and just couldn't shrug off his odd behavior.

"Where's my room?" Taehyun smiled delightfully, pushing past Beomgyu and climbing the stairs.

Beomgyu has once again scored a point. But what he didn't notice was that the sparkles in Taehyun's eyes that he was misunderstanding as happiness were nothing but fiery flames.

Well, Beomgyu was in for a tsunami.

And that tsunami was Taehyun.

+×+

I have a exam on Monday I don't even know why I'm writing this rn?! But yeah here you gooo! Now the interesting part starts 😋