I panicked

My cobras, I believe I should formally introduce you to Evan Taylor, firefighter for PFD, one of Oakley's big brother and Diego's boyfriend...

Bonus points if you can work out or know why I cast Oliver Stark as Evan and Ryan Guzman as Diego and made them a couple...

*****
Chapter 26 - I panicked
*****

Oakley had gone outside with Diego, to say goodbye to each of her brothers. Of course they quizzed her a little more on Ace but she managed to escape. Only Evan chose to stay, having the next couple of days off work he wanted to be with Diego.

The trio were met with Ashton and Ace, cobras following slowly behind, as they slowly walked back inside the hospital.

"Visiting time's over." Eyeball grumbled as the rest saw the dejected look on their faces, they all just wanted to stay with Charlie.

"Well we gotta get our reports written up for the Cap." Oakley mumbled as she began to gently tug her hands together.

Evan and Diego eyed her suspiciously, was she nervous?

"Right so you gotta go now?" Ace asked her, feeling confused himself.

Oakley nodded quickly as she gestured behind her. "Yeah should probably just be off, but stupid to wait around, really gotta get that thing done."

Her words just kept coming, like word vomit. She babbled as Ashton came to her side and placed his hands on her arms, giving Ace a small shrug.

"I'm sure she'll call you."

And with that, Ace watched as Oakley was led away by Ashton, Diego and her brother.

"What the hell did I just fucking watch?!" Eyeball snapped as they disappeared from view.

"You watched her panic at the thought of being with me." Ace replied calmly as they began to leave the hospital.

"I thought she wanted to be with you?" Billy asked by his side.

Ace shrugged. "Well she sure seemed eager to get away from me a moment ago." He sighed out.

He was stopped by Jack's hand as he nodded to where it appeared Tom's group were across the road.

"Oh what the fuck do these pricks want?" Eyeball growled under his breath as Ace took off towards them.

"Just wanted to know-" Tom started as the cobras reached them but stopped as he looked about. "Charlie okay?"

Ace nodded slowly. "He's awake now, still all strapped up but he's okay."