Cluedo

*****Chapter 34 - Cluedo*****

*****
Chapter 34 - Cluedo
*****

Diego and Oakley stood outside the hospital door, that plain white door that remained shut.

His hand reached out and gently took hers, his fingers between hers as the grip he held was tight.

"Whatever happens-" he started but stopped himself as he felt the emotions becoming too much.

Oakley simply nodded as she squeezed his fingers back tightly.

"Whatever happens." She whispered.

Slowly Diego reached out to open the door with his other hand. The pair taking a deep breath simultaneously as he gently turned the handle and pushed the door open.

"Did you bring me something to eat?"

Relief and annoyance flushed over their faces as they saw Evan sat upright in the bed, his half naked torso now strapped up with a bandage.

"Evan?" Oakley asked, almost in disbelief.

"What?" He stared blankly back at her as he gestured to the tray of uneaten food at the end of the bed. "I hate hospital food."

"Evan!" Diego snapped harshly. "We thought you were dead and all you give a shit about is food!"

Evan looked confused between the two. "Only in my shoulder but they-" he stopped as he gestured to the bandage half covering him.

"I really fucking hate you, you know that?" Oakley groaned as she stormed over and sat up on his bed.

Evan gave her a sorry look as he watched her almost collapse into him, his free arm wrapped around her as his head rested on hers.

"I'm sorry Baby-Tay." He whispered as he felt her grip tighten on him slightly.

Diego slowly walked around to his other side as Evan looked up at him.

"Sorry." He offered up another apology to his boyfriend.

Diego shook his head as he sat down on the other side. His hand went to Evan's face as he couldn't find the words. Their heads fell forward as their foreheads rested against the other, Oakley in the middle.

"Is now a good time?"

The trio looked up as they all saw Ace in the doorway.

"Family hug apparently." Evan held up both hands. "Get your arse over Merrill."

Ace shook his head. "Nah I ain't family."