Welcome to the family

*****Chapter 28 - Welcome to the family*****

*****
Chapter 28 - Welcome to the family
*****

Of all the girls Ace Merrill had been with, a detective was always one he never imagined he'd be with.

Yet there he was, laying between her legs, pinning her down on the bed. Lips on hers as he felt her fingers running through his hair, gently gripping and tugging.

Ace's hands pushed the paperwork to the floor as they found their way to her bare legs, slowly going up her thighs.

The small gasps and moans against his mouth gave him the constant approval he was seeking. The feeling of her hands gripping at the shirt on his back, caused him to quickly pull away.

His shirt was removed as his lips so eagerly sought out hers again, unable to rid the softness they held. The knowledge he, and only he, had felt them this way.

His hands explored every millimetre of her body, fingertips lightly brushing over stomach under her top as he felt her own dig into his back.

The higher his hands went, the more intense he felt. He, and only he, had felt her in this way. The completely unexplored territory only for him to navigate.

Oakley had always hesitated around other men. Always giving excuses, hell she often used the fact that she had six older brothers to her advantage, using the threat of them to deter guys away.

Yet in this moment, she found no hesitation. There was no excuse she wanted to use. Ace had met all six of her brothers and she silently found it nice they were all welcoming.

So when Ace detached their lips and gave her a questioning look, their heavy breathes matching. She didn't hesitate.

Instantly pulling him back down as her body arched upwards into him. No hesitation.

*****

Diego and Evan smiled as they stood in the doorway of Oakley's room the next morning.

Seeing Oakley laying by Ace's side, his arm tightly over her waist as the pair slept. No wonder Oakley was late in getting up.

"They grow up so fast." Evan whispered as he placed a hand on his chest.

Diego nodded as he slowly walked in, Evan followed as he attempted to pick up the loose paperwork scattered on the floor.

"Ley," Diego whispered as he gently placed a hand on her shoulder, leaning down to her. "Ley you need to wake up."