Chapter 9

Anna's P.O.V

I stretched, waking up. Surprisingly I have had a peaceful sleep. For a moment, I just lay there, not aware of where I was, but as soon as I remembered, I turned around, expecting to see Jason also on the bed, but the bed was empty.

There was a few creases showing me that someone had slept there, but other than that, there was no sign of Jason. I sighed, relived. I really did not want to see him in the beginning of my morning.

I looked around the room, fully awake now. I wonder if Jason had left his phone lying somewhere? I could make a call then and this could all be over. But there was no sign of a phone. I pouted, dis appointed. I should have known Jason wouldn't have left his phone behind. After all, he is not the most wanted criminal without any reason.

I got out of bed, and walked over to the large window, it was slightly open, allowing fresh air to come in. I peered out of the window breathing in the air. In an instant, I knew that I wasn't in London anymore. London did not smell this fresh and tropical. There seemed to be a salty taste in the air, so maybe we were near a coast. And as I looked out I could see a few yards of lawn and then a huge ten feet high wall.

I finally left the window, defeated at finding out where I was. I quickly got dressed, picking out a simple pair of leggings and a T-shirt and braiding my hair.

I went down reluctantly, I really did not want to see Jason, but I knew he couldn't be avoided. I stepped into the living room expecting to see Jason there, but he was no where to be seen.

Shrugging, I decided to look around a little. I found my way to the front door and my heart rate sped up, I tried the door, and as expected it was locked, I looked around desperately, trying to spot the key somewhere, but there was nothing.

I returned to the kitchen, my stomach growling in hunger. I went through the cabinets until I found a cereal I liked. Taking out some milk from the fridge, I quickly made myself some cereal.

I wash washing up my bowl when I felt a hand being laid on my shoulder, I jumped, startled. It was Jason.

He laughed, pulling me towards himself and holding me. I moved around, but like other times, Jason didn't let go.

"Did you miss me? I am sorry I was gone, leaving you alone for so long...I had to take care of something. I'll make it up to you. What do you want to do?" he asked me kissing the top of my head.

I wanted to get out of here, thats what I wanted, but before I could say anything, Jason gently took my hand and dragged me out of the kitchen.

We entered a dark room, and my nerves kicked in, "Jason...what is this?" I questioned, holding back from entering. Jason turned around and grinned at me, "You will see, now come in." He pulled me in, making me more scared by the second.

Jason turned the lights on and I could see it was a game room. There were some bowling stands and some digital game booths. There was different kind of lighting in the room which made it look very exciting. It all looked really cool, like it was something out of the movie. "Wow..." I couldn't stop myself from exclaiming. "I know right...this place took me ages to built." Jason said proudly.

"You built it?" I questioned, unable to stop myself from asking in disbelief. "Yeah, I did." Jason grinned, "took me a lot of time to organise and get stuff this together, but I did it." He said cockily. "Which one would you like to try?" Jason asked me.

I shook my head, "I am not much into games," I really sucked at games, and I am sure I would be no match with Jason at these games. Jason laughed huskily, "Oh come on babe...Lets go to the shooting booth." He said, leading me to a place with fake guns.

I shook my head again, "I really dont feel like it Jason." I said. Jason sighed putting down the fake gun he had picked up. "Fine then! Lets watch some movies."

He took me by my arm to another room. The inside made me gasp once again. It was like a mini cinema in here. Except instead of seats with those arm rests on them, there were just comfy looking black leather couches here.

Jason sat on one, pulling me down next to him. He was really controlling, it was as if he was really excited to have me here with him. Jason took out a remote from the side of the couch and fiddled with it, settling on a funny action movie on the big screen.

I wanted nothing more than to take my mind out of what was happening to me that I decided to loose myself in the movie. Jason's arm was draped lightly across my shoulders, and I choose to ignore it. We both started watching the movie in silence.

As the last credits rolled on screen, I found myself drifting back to reality. The movie did me some good, I wasn't feeling happy, but yes, I did feel more refreshed and a spark of hope was there in my heart of being rescued.

I looked beside me, Jason's head was resting on the arm of the sofa and his chest heaved up and down as he slept. I had the chance to properly look at him then. He looked a lot older that me, be must be twenty, the most.

My eyes scanned his body and I suddenly freezed when I saw a key handing out of Jason's breast pocket.

I looked at Jason's face, he was sleeping deeply. I knew this was my chance of freedom.

I eyed the key, it was now or never.