Chapter 14

Anna's P.O.V

I put the curler down, after curling the last bit of my hair in a perfect curl. Jason, me and Eric were going to a party that Jason threw. I was getting ready for that now. I really didn't want to go, but I had to do what Jason asked.

I did want to escape of course, but the chances were low with Jason around and of course I was scared of what might happen if I failed at getting away. The punishment Jason had given me was still fresh in my mind.

I sprayed some hairspray on my curls, before getting stared with my makeup. I dont wear a lot of makeup, so I decided to go with some eyeliner, purple sparkly eye shadow at the corners of my eyes, mascara, and some bright pink lip gloss. After I was done with that, I went into my closet to pick out what to wear. I went to the section where Jason had told me the party clothes were. I gawked at the collection. It was beautiful...I stood there for about ten minutes deciding which dress to wear.

I finally decided on a long, strapless purple dress. It was like a gown and it seemed to be made of pure silk. It had little diamond shaped beads in the middle of it. I felt like a princess as I slipped the dress on. I decided to wear some silver heels with that, it would go well. After checking myself in the mirror for the last time, I slowly started to walk downstairs, carefull not to fall in my 5 inch heels.

Jason stood at the bottom of the stairs, dressed in a perfect suit. The top few buttons of the shirt was felt unbuttoned, showing of his hard chest and few tattoos on them. His hair was styled into a perfect quiff, and as I stepped down the last step on the stair, I could smell his cologne. He was smiling at me, showing a perfect pair of white teeth, his mocha brown eyes were fixed on me, like I was the princess he had been waiting for. I found myself lost in him...he looked too handsome for words.

I stumbled in my heels, Jason caught me by my arm. I stood up, steadily, blinking. Jason chuckled, "You look amazing Anna... flawless ....as always." He complimented me, I went beet red like an idiot. Jason chuckled huskily again, "Lets get going then," he wrapped his arm around my waist, guiding me to the front door.

For the first time I looked at Eric who was stood holing the door open. He too was dressed in a formal suit, but unlike Jason's his wasn't that well made.

He followed me and Jason, keeping a few meters behind us. Jason was walking down to the gate, which confused me. "Jason...we are walking to the party?" I asked.

Jason smiled, "No I am driving, but you are sleeping." I stepped away from him, pushing his arm away from my waist, "Sleeping?" what did he mean?

Jason sighed, "Anna, I dont want to do this....but...I have no choice." He said bringing out a white cloth from his pocket.

"No!" I screamed, trying to run away from him, but he caught me by the waist before I could stumble and fall and pressed the cloth over my mouth.

"Breathe in....Its okay angel..." Jason whispered as everything went hazy around me. I stopped fighting in Jason's arm slowly loosing conscious and falling limp in the arms of my kidnapper.