epilogue

Anna's P.O.V.

It has been a year since it all started. Since I was kidnapped and almost a year since I fell in love. I am seventeen now and Jason will turn twenty one tomorrow. I am probably the happiest girl in the world, and nothing can change it.

We fell back into our lives in a easy flow after we returned back here. Going to the beach, swimming, having fun and lying on the beach, and then finally, falling asleep in Jason's arms. The person who loves me most. That's what it feels like. Our love grows stronger and stronger as each day pass by.

Jason doesn't really have to go to work. Okay thats not the case, he does., but not everyday. Once in a month or so he goes on a mission leaving me in the trusted hands of a close gang member. I worried myself sick the first time. But he came back in a day or two, grinning, armed with a box of chocolates for me.

"Jason no!" I squeal and laugh as Jason sprays some whipped cream on my face. Its currently 11:30 at night and tomorrow, is 1st March. Jason's birthday. I wanted to bake him a cake, as a surprise, but Jason wouldn't leave me alone for a second so we both ended up making cake. Till midnight.

"Thats it! You'll get it now!" I say wiping the cream of my face and picking up the spray can. "No." Jason warns, but a mischievous grin twists on my face. "Yes." I say.

Jason runs hallway and out of the door. I chase behind him, laughing. Its a full moon night and the trail that leads down  to the beach is covered with velvet sand under my feet.

When I finally catch Jason at the beach, I discover the whipped cream can in empty. I pretend to pout and Jason smirks, before scooping me up in his arms, carrying me down the beach.

I take the opportunity to admire the moonlit beach, its truly a sight of beauty. It reminds me of the night I ran away crying when I found out Jason had killed my father.

When we reach the foot of the cliff, Jason sets me down. Its the same cliff I climbed on the night Jason told me his story.

As I climb up the cliff I realize that everything in this island has memory. I sigh, its home here. I miss my London home though. I miss mother. I know I will be able to see her someday, and I eagerly wait for the day.

We both lie down together on the light grass. The stars are twinkling in the sky and I spot a shooting star. I smile and close my eyes, wishing that everything will stay the way it is.

"I love you Anna. I want to marry you someday." Jason says. I turn my head to look at him, blushing. Smiling shyly, I say, "I promise. One day."

Some might say this is a twisted love story. Maybe it is. But it is a story. A unique one, and I am going to cherish what we have between us forever. Love can be twisted. The world can be twisted. But as long as Jason is by my side, I have nothing to worry about.

I raise my arm and look at my gold wrist watch. 12:00

I roll myself so I am over Jason and crash my  lips down on his, "Happy Birthday." I mutter, losing myself in him.

I feel Jason smile against my lips, "I love you." And then I'm kissing him again, under the bright starts, enjoying this perfect moment of a glimpse of our forever.

a.n.
i hope you liked the book
if you are interested in editing it please message me
ty