Chapter 24

ANNAS POV

Shivers of fear ran up my spine at Jason's words. I knew what he was capable off, and I didn't want another punishment.

I shook my head frantically, hyperventilating. "Hey...hey there...just calm down, I promise, it wont hurt," Jason said, talking my palms into his bigger ones.

I shook my head again tears stinging my eyes, "Please...Jason, I am sorry...don't do this..." I tried begging, having no idea what he was about to inflict on me.

Jason's jaw hardened and he remained quite, not answering or taking any notice of my desperate pleas.

When Jason's hands started skilfully wondering around my shoulders and neck, and he started planting his soft, light but wet kisses on my neck, I suddenly knew what he was going to do.

"Just relax Anna, I wont hurt you. Sit back and just enjoy it." Jason said, looking up at my teary eyes with his brown ones.

He was going to mark me.

I struggled as hard as I could against his iron bonds, but he just caught my arms and pinned them above my head easily, which made me more scared.

"Anna...don't make this hard on yourself. I love you, I wouldn't hurt you." Jason said. Lie. Wouldnt hurt me? Couldn't he see that I was already hurt enough? That he was already hurting me?

As started kissing my neck again, I had no control over my tears. They rolled down my cheeks, as Jason layed kiss upon kiss on my neck.

His rough hands stroked my thighs gently, and I regretted wearing a dress all over again. I stopped pleading with Jason then, there was no point in it, my pleas fell on deaf ears.

He did this to me, and yet he said he loved me. He was ruthless, he was a monster. He was twisted inside.

Jason's kisses started getting more and more heavier and sloppier by the second. And soon enough, he was just focusing on just one certain spot.

He went from kissing to sucking in a second, and then he bit my neck. Softly, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to send shivers up my spine.

I had never in my life experienced something like this, I never even had a boyfriend or my first kiss, let alone anything like this, and I moaned against Jason's skilful lips despite myself.

I fought hard to control myself as a wave of mixed emotions washed over me. Shame. Anger. Pleasure.

I could feel Jason smirk as I fought to suppress another moan. I knew my I was blushing; I could feel my self hot all over my body. Burning. And Jason's lips, cool as ice, felt good on my neck.

After what felt like an eternity, Jason finally stopped sucking and biting my sweet spot. As soon as he had pulled away and looked down on me with a satisfied smirk on his face and desire burning in his eyes, I knew that he had marked me.

He had given me a hickey against my will. My first experience at something like this; he had just snatched it away from me. My right; he had taken that away.

It hit me like a ton of bricks, and unable to control myself anymore, I broke down crying and tried to curl into a fetal position on the couch.

Out of the cornor of my eyes, I could see Jason looking down at me with anxious and worried eyes. "Anna...I didn't mean to..." he broke of mid sentence reaching out to stroke my skin.

I flinched away from him as an instint and instantly saw the hurt that filled his eyes. But I couldn't care less. He had hurt me. Why should I care if I hurt his feelings now?

Jason got of me and got on his knees in front of the couch. I shuffled away from him, pressing my back on the back of the couch as far as I could push.

Jason reached out again to me, this time gently but firmly cupping my face in his hands. His eyes were to my level, and he I was forced to look into them.

"Anna, you made a mistake. So, I gave you what you deserved." Jason spoke slowly spacing each word out and saying each syllable of them. "But, at the same time, you have to understand that I love you. And I had to do this to show you that I do. I had to mark you, to show you that I love you, to make it clear to you that you are mine." Jason carried on, not a hint of guilt in his mocha brown eyes.

"I want to also know that I am sorry if I hurt you. That was never my intention." Jason licked his lips, not letting go of his hold on my lips and choosing each word carefully, "You are mine Anna. You belong to me. I love you. Nothing can ever change that."

"Understand?" Jason asked letting go of my chin at last.

I sniffed once, shaken by his little speech and gingerly caressed my sour neck. I looked into Jason's eyes, he was waiting for an answer.

I sighed, feeling defeated.

"Yes. I understand." I finally uttered after a long pause.