chapter 41

Anna's P.O.V

In the small clearing on the woods, there was an enormous sized black shiny helicopter. My eyes widened at the site, and Jason looked amused at my reaction.

"I have never seen one before." I admit sheepishly, blushing while approaching the giant flying machine. Jason chuckled beside me, "I know sweetheart."

Eric turned around, his emerald green eyes, sparkling, "How do you like it Anna?" Eric asked, holding the helicopter door open. I step inside, the smell of cool lilac hitting my nostrils. I breathed in deeply, unable to answer Eric, because of the amazing site in front of me.

There were plush sofas arranged on either sides of the helicopter, and it just looked really fancy. The cockpit held one chair and the controls looked complicated. I sighed, plopping down on the inviting cream coloured couch. Jason was smiling as he came up behind me, and he reached down swiftly kissing me before Eric saw. I blushed and Jason winked at me, "I see you like the helicopter then?" Jason asked. "Of course!" I gush, still dazed by the fact that I was sitting on a helicopter with the person I loved the most in this world.

"I am flying it, boss." Eric said, sitting down at the controls. Jason shrugged, "Sure, I want to be with Anna anyway..." he said, coming up to sit beside me. I see Eric bite his lip, debating to say something but deciding against it. I laugh, he might act cock sure, but Jason scared him alright.

Jason looked at me amused, "Whats so funny?" I shake my head, "Nothing." I giggle. Jason opens his mouth to say something, but suddenly everything vibrates, and I tense, before letting out a shaky laugh, realizing it is just the helicopter blades, spinning into action.

I shift closer to Jason, and he pulls me so I am sitting between his eyes, he wraps his arms around my waist, and I can feel his toned chest against my back. I gaze out of the small window, feeling us go up in the air. The higher we went, the more tiny things became under us. I could see the huge blue ocean and the green island.

"This is perfect." I mutter, leaning back into Jason. Jason chuckles huskily, his chest vibrating. "It is. Because I have a beautiful angel like you here with me." His voice tickles my eyes, and I turn pink.

I stare out at the blue sky, as the helicopter moves forward, marvelling right everything has turned out.

******

Eric stand up and walks towards us, leaving the control, a dark smirk twisted upon his lips. I look at him confused, we should land in Florida in a another half hour, what what he doing?

Jason looks up at him to, "Is there something wrong?" He asks Eric, who is just standing there now, a dark look on his face. There is something wrong.

Jason senses it too, and he sits up, really alert now, I shit automatically with him, my eyes fixed on Eric. Eric stands in silence for a few minutes, staring into a distance. "Eric what the hell? Go back to the controls." Jason snaps at him.

Eric looks at Jason, a twisted smirk panted on his face. It sends shivers down my back and goose bumps rise on my arms. He looks pure evil for a moment. Like the villain from a horror movie. Jason stands up, and I move behind his body, an unconscious gesture of seeking protection. Jason lays on had on mine, and I peek out from behind his frame.

Eric speaks for the first time, "How long will you be protecting you girl Jason..." he drawls. "What the hell Eric? What do you mean?" Jason's reply is sharp and curt.

"What I mean is..." Eric begins, grinning in a creepy manner and plopping down on the couch opposite to us, in a relaxed manner. I sigh impatiently while the hackles of my neck rise up, I can tell this is not something good.