Chapter 19

Anna's P.O.V

"Jason, I wasn't flirting...I was just-" I tried to reason with Jason, but he cut me off, "Just what? Trying to make out?" Jason sneered at me.

My eyes filled with easy teas as I tried not to feel hurt by his mean comment. Eric stood up, before walking out of the kitchen, unnoticed by Jason, for now atleast.

Jason approached me, I just sat there on my chair, too scared to do anything. "Why Anna? Why can't you just love me?" Jason asked, saying the words through his teeth, I looked down, not able to answer his question, but I shrugged softly.

"Do you have any idea what effect you have on me?" Jason groaned, his anger seeming to have vanished.

We just stayed there like that then, I stared at him, trying to predict his next move, but he was unpredictable. He stood, looking at me, a somewhat amused expression on his face.

The word "murderer" flashed through my mind, reminding me of the situation here. "You're sick!" I spat at him, without a thought.

Jason just let out a low husky chuckle, "Then make me feel better." He shot back.

I turned away, disgusted. "I hate you." I muttered under my breath.

I was sure he hadn't heard that, but I was wrong. "What did you just say?" Jason spoke, sheer annoyance and anger shinning through his voice. I kicked myself in my head, "Nothing."

"You said you hate me! You little bitc-" Jason raised his hand as if to slap me. I cowered away, whimpering. He bit back the word bitch.

I snuck a glance at him, from underneath my dark eye lashes. He sighed, withdrawing his hand. He closed his eyes momentarily, breathing in.

He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against my forehead, "Sorry." He breathed out. I just sighed.

He cupped my face in his rough hands, bending down and looking straight into my eyes. I knew I shouldn't look into his; I would probably be hypnotised by him then. But looking away was no good.

"No really Anna, I am very sorry for last night. I want to treat you like a princess, like you deserve, but I am so so stupid..." he sighed looking down.

I managed a small smile and nodded at him, I could tell it satisfied him. "Mariah just have driven you crazy." I said, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

Jason smiled, "No, you drive me crazy. I am crazy in your love." Jason said to me, I blushed scarlet which caused him to smirk.

"Its been a long night...lets go to bed." Jason said, scooping me up in his arms and carrying me up to his bedroom. His? Ours? I don't know what to say.

I noticed that he had this habit of carrying me around, I mean, he does that a lot. He does know I have legs right?

I clung to his neck with all my might, scared of falling but this only made him laugh.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a large baggy top in the closet. I missed the feeling of the silk against my skin.

Jason was lying in the room, when I went in. He smiled wide at seeing me, I couldn't help but smile shyly back. His smile was contagious.

I slipped into bed beside him, I was still uncomfortable at sleeping next to him on the same bed, but I was slowly getting used to it.

Jason turned off the light, and pulled me into his shirtless chest. No matter how far I try to sleep from him, I always end up snuggled at his chest.

I sighed, waves of tiredness sweeping over me.

Only around a week ago I used to sleep alone at my empty house, not even a teddy to hug, and now, I am sleeping in the same bed at the world's most wanted criminal.

"I love you." Jason whispers into my ear, softly kissing it.

"I know." I replied.

He had kidnapped me, he had punished me, he had drugged me more than once, he had killed someone, he didn't tell me where I am, he was almost about to slap, he was over protective and he said he owned me yet I fell asleep peacefully.

A/N - I just wanted to leave a quick authors note saying a big thank you to you all. You all are extremely sweet, thank you for being so patient with me. I know I haven't been updating frequently, and I am sorry about that. I will try to update for you guys more often. This chapter was kind of short; sorry. But did you all like it? Leave me some comments, they make my day! :) Love you all lots. :) <3