Chapter 21

Anna's P.O.V

The days simply passed in a blur. I had gotten used to living here now. I didn't know how long I had been here exactly, there was no calendar here; and I was locked from the outside world

I wondered about my mother a lot, how she was holding up without me. I missed Emily too. I wanted to go back home, but I was slowly...very slowly warming up with living with Jason.

Jason went for work; some days he would lock himself in his office all day, leaving me to wonder around with nothing to do, and snuggle up beside me in bed only after midnight. That happened rarely. On those days, I would just explore the house, go into rooms and poke around. I would also go to the game room, but the things there failed to catch my interest. I tried to cook dinner, but Jason hardly ever let me. I think cooking was a hobby for him, he was the one cooking always, not me.

Jason tried to spend as much time as he could with me, and we mostly watched movies or just messed around. He was super sweet and caring towards me, a perfect gentle man, and if I hadn't been in this situation, where I was the victim and he was my kidnapper, I would have fallen head over heels for him by now. He hardly got angry when he was around me, and the punishment that he had given me, was now a distant memory for me. He treated me like a princess, his princess. And I liked it, sometimes.

"Anna...I feel like we should do something together...other than watch a movie," Jason said to me. We were sat on the couch, I was trying to read a book and Jason was busy in some paperwork.

"Like what?" I asked, looking up from my book. Jason shrugged, thinking. A bright grin came up on Jason's face, "I know!"

I laughed, despite myself, "What?" I asked.

Jason scoped me up carrying me up the stairs. I was used to this know. He always did this.

He went into our closet with me in his arms, before finally putting me down. He went into a random drawer and started rummaging through it.

He smiled, taking out a swimsuit. "There, I knew I put yours in somewhere. Wear this Anna." Jason said, handing me a neon pink swimsuit.

I frowned, "Why?" Jason laughed, "We are going swimming silly!"

My frown only deepened at this, "Swimming? Where's the pool?"  Jason grinned, "There is an indoor one I have. Now come on, hurry up and get changed. It'll be fun. What do you say?" he asked, excitement evident in his voice.

"Sure.." I said, not at all sure. I took the swimsuit from him, hesitating. I quickly slipped it on, once I was in the bathroom. I was glad it was a decent swimsuit. Not a bikini. I would have never been able to wear that in front of Jason, I am already so self conscious. It was a modest, but pretty pink swimsuit, that fitted me perfectly.

I didn't bother freaking out over how Jason had got my size right. I knew years of stalking me had perfected his knowledge on me.

"Hurry up Anna. I am ready!" Jason called. I untied my braid and let my hair fall freely in waves freely around me. I glanced at myself in the mirror for the last time, before talking a deep breath and stepping out of the bathroom.

Jason stood waiting outside the door and gasped when he saw me. The expression on his face told me, that I looked good enough. "You look...exotic Anna..." Jason said, struggling to find the words, making me go hot.

He was wearing a pair of swimming truck, otherwise, shirtless. He handed me a bath robe, made pf pure silk by the touch of it.

Jason took hold of my hand and we headed down to the game room. "Um Jason, aren't we supposed to go to the swimming pool?" I asked.