Chapter 35

Anna's P.O.V.

I sighed, letting the warm water cascade over my body. Jason and I had walked back to the house, after our night spend outside, our hand intertwined. I had been reluctant to leave his side, and he had laughed, yet there had been a certain joy in his actions after I claimed I loved him.

So, Jason was probably messing around downstairs as I took a shower after my sea swim an d tried to clear my head.

I picked up the body wash, washing the sand of me, and as I massaged the shampoo into my hair, my mind drifted back to what was happening.

I had fallen in love with my kidnapper. Jason McCann. America's Most Wanted criminal.

The idea seemed bizarre enough, without having to add on to the fact that he had kidnapped me. But after all, the saying goes for all, you cant choose you fall in love with.

I didn't choose Jason either, it was something I had never imagined happening, but then I am so so so glad it did happen. I am so glad that I actually fell in love with him.

Its crazy when you think about it really. He kidnapped me, he punished me, he killed someone in front of me, he drugged me, he beat me up and yet here I am, madly in love with him. But there is a different view of this too, he loved me, from his heart - it wasn't that hard to tell. His constant craving for me is something that some people would put as "unhealthy" or obsession and call him mentally unstabe. That's was I used to do until a few days back to, until I realised how wrong I was.

I know its something no words can describe, because now, I also have the same feelings for him. All this time, I had been lying to myself. My heart knew that Jason was the one all along, only that my pride said he was not. Well, now its time for me to push my pride away.

I love him. For who is is. Yes, even after he did all those things to me. I crave him the same way he craves me, I want him the same way he wants me, and I need him the same way he needs me.

I used to always wonder what it feels like to be in love, but now I have the answer. Its like you are on top of the world, like... you know that as long as that person is there with you, you can do anything and everything. It can be intoxicative. It can be addictive. It can be twisted.

But at the end, we both are happy. I am so happy. This feeling, its nothing like something I had ever felt before. I never want to loose this feeling. And its all because of Jason.

The image of Jason floats into my mind, his hair, his face, his lips, his body, his features, all absolutely perfect. His soul. Perfect. Like it was made just for me. Like I am the other half of it.

With this over whelming feeling, a feeling of guilt sweeps though me. I frown at myself, and then I realise.

Emily. My Mother. My dead Father.

But the feeling passes quickly enough. I cant be sorry for who I fell in love with, even if it is Jason McCann. I am so happy I did, and even though I knew that my mother had to live with the pain of loosing her husband and her daughter, I wasn't sorry. Deep down I knew that mother, and Emily had accepted the truth, that their daughter or their best friend was never coming back again. And my father - I knew he was watching for above, satisfied by the decision I had made. I had given into my heart. Followed my heart, and been true to myself. I am sure my father, where ever he was, was happy with me.

I hope that sometime, after things had setteled down a bit more I can go and visit my family. But as for now, it best if I focus on what I have. Jason.

With a light step, and my mind clear, I step out of the shower, quicking changing into some clothes. I don't even look at them twice, just throw them on in a hurry to see Jason. It had been a few minutes only since I left him in downstairs, but already I craved to see him, to feel his gently fingers touching my skin.

I am not even sure if my clothes match or not, but I couldn't care less. I run a comb through my wet hair, before racing down the stairs, almost tripping over my own two feet in my excitement to see Jason.

A wide grin stretches across my face as I spot Jason. He is laying on the couch, his hair slightly damp and a black T-shirt adding the beauty on to his perfect features. He looks like an angel that just fell from heaven, in spite of his past. He looks up, his eye meeting mines, and with a wide smile, he opens his arms.

Not a word leaving our mouths, I walk towards him and lay down beside him. I rest my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him. He wraps one around me too, while the other strokes my hair gently. Jason tangles our legs together and I reach up, tracing his immaculate face with my finger, trying to paste each of his perfect features in my mind, so I can see them there forever.

Jason kisses my forehead, and I sigh in peace and happiness, I want this to last forever. I want us to last forever.