~2~

Jungkook's pov It is mid-afternoon and I was wandering in the forest

Jungkook's pov
It is mid-afternoon and I was wandering in the forest. I didn't bother staying at the camp as all I could do there was listen to my parents praising their so-called son. So I came out to finally breathe. India is a beautiful country. Its architecture is amazing. It won't take you too long to fall in love once you arrive here.
This forest is beautiful as well. I was wondering when my eyes caught a glimpse of a rabbit hopping in the grass. A smile formed on my lips. I have always been a reserved type of person and I am well aware of that as well. But I can't help it. I blame it on the environment I have grown up in. I don't pity myself. Why should I? I am capable of a lot of things and I am always thankful for whatever I get. And as a royal prince, showing emotions is not something I do.
But being here alone. I can finally be myself. There is no one, not even the guards. Just me and nature. It is rare for me to get this type of peace. And it is easy to tell that I have sneaked out. There is no way I could've been able to come out without guards.
The rabbit slowly hopped and hopped until it jumped near Liana and his feet got struck into the net of tendrils.
It started struggling to free itself but couldn't help it.
"Oh someone's in trouble huh?"
Slowly walking towards it without freaking it out I bent down and started removing the vibes from his legs where it got struck.
Finally removing it I took the bunny in my hands.
His ears are so big. It's such a cute creature.
"You look just like this rabbit" I flinched at a sudden nowhere sound.
"Huh?" I turned around to find a kid looking at me with hands crossed and eyebrows raised.
"Wow, you look like a bunny!"
My ears turned red at his statement. Is it true?
"What do you mean?"
"You see, your face resembles a bunny. Just like the one in your hands"
I let the rabbit go and touched my face.
When the kid started laughing.
"You are so funny! How can you feel if you look like a bunny? You have to look in the mirror!"
(Don't ask me how an Indian kid and a Korean prince were able to communicate let's say they both were speaking English and in ancient times it was taught in schools as well. Which is a part of my imagination😁)
"I-i know okay? I was j-just-"
"Feeling it?" Saying this the kid again burst into laughter.
It made me laugh too.
"What is your name kid?"
"Hey don't call me kid!"
"Oh- okay okay! What is your name sir?"
I giggled. He is a cute human.
"I am shubham and I live near this forest. This rabbit is mine and doesn't take a step further" he said making me frown.
I took a step forward. And then realization hit me. It was a trap!
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!????!!"
And in the blink of an eye, I was hanging upside down on a tree.
"Aish, these people! I TOLD YOU NOT TO STEP FORWARD!" He shouted so I can listen to him.
"JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!"
He shook his head like I just disappointed him. And then took out a knife to cut the rope
I fell to the ground with a loud thud. It was mostly grass and mud so it didn't hurt much.
"Why are there so many traps?" I asked shubam who was busy playing with his rabbit.
"Uh..to keep wild animals away from our village," he said.
"Oh okay," I got up to walk ahead when he stopped me.
"Wait!" I turned around. He had left his rabbit and now his full attention was on me.
"Yes?"
"I told you about me. But you didn't tell me who are you. You don't look like a native. And your clothes look expensive." I looked at my clothes. He was right.
I wore simple attire instead of formal but compared to his outfit. It indeed looked expensive.