~4~

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

Laying down on the bed with my head in eomma's legs. Peace...i call it peace. The comfort i get nowhere.
"So, are you going to tell me where you got that cut from?" She asked while combing my hairs with her fingers.
"Uhh..it's nothing just a scratch i got from a tree"
"You think i am dumb? I know a difference between a cut and a scratch okay?"
I sighed. I can lie to anyone but not her. She don't deserve my secrets.
"I was wandering in the forests today. I saw a earring hanging in the bushes. I got curious so i went to take it out. I was about to move away when an arrow came flying in my direction. I tried dodging it but it didn't helped much."
"Didn't helped much? Are you serious? If you wouldn't have dodged it , it would have went straight to your heart"
"The arrow was not needed eomma her eyes did that" i didn't even know what i was saying. Soon the realisation hit me. I opened my closed eyes to look at her and she was looking at me with a wide smile.
"Is it a girl?"
"Oh not again eomma"
"Just tell me okay! Please, i want to know"
"It's nothing like that. I don't even know her. I just met her today and i don't think i will meet her again."
"Why do you say such thing? I think you can! By the way do you know her name?"
"There was another girl with her. and she was calling her n- na- naaayani..no! Nayani!yes nayani!"
"Nayani...such a beautiful name. Do you know what it means?"
I shook my head. I don't know what it means.
I know a few Hindi words i learned after speaking to the natives but i don't think i know much Hindi yet.
"It means 'dow eyes' this name says that the person has beautiful Dow eyes which have ocean of beauty. Look what a coincidence? You have Dow eyes too"
I blinked at her. Is it real? If someone will ask me to describe her then that's the same way i will describe her.
"You are right eomma. Her eyes....they were so beautiful "
"I know....you just said her eyes took your heart away"
I shook my head.
-------------in the morning---------------
We started our journey almost early in the morning and now we were near our destination.
I glanced around to see it was the same place i met her yesterday.
I shook my head again. It is playing tricks with me. I couldn't sleep properly last night just because I thought about her.
After half an hour we finally reached the nagari.
My jaw dropped at the beauty it held. It was not even the palace but it was beautiful.

 It was not even the palace but it was beautiful