~26~

Jungkook's pov
I was sitting on the edge of my bed. Thinking about how i came here not knowing my life will change so suddenly. Nayani came in my life like a storm but stayed there giving me the peace I've craved ever since i knew what it meant.
But i don't know if she will stay with me any longer.....i have to leave her here. And i will be in korea doing my thing.
I don't even know if she will even forgive me or not. Whatever i am going to do...is for me.
I shook my head not ready to think of the consequences of what I have thought will do.
But i still have to do it.
A heavy sigh left my lips. I got up to get freshened up. Today was my brother's marriage. The day...when he will get his life partner. a chuckle escaped my lips as i remembered nayani.
"What have you done to me..?"
Coming out of my room after getting ready my eyes went to the room beside mine. The doors were closed. She is inside?
I went towards her room and asked the maid to tell her i have come to meet her.
Soon she came back with a response that i can get in. So i went inside.
There she was...sitting on the dresser getting ready for whatever traditional rituals they will be doing.
My eyes went to her back. The lace hung low on her back. The inner urge to tie it made me bit my lips.
I stepped forward. She knew i was here but didn't said a word.
Standing behind her i slowly took the lace in my hands and started tying it. I could see the shivers on her back as my hands touched her bare skin.
Making sure the knot was perfect i leaned in and planted a kiss on her shoulder. Slowly stepping back i looked at her reflection in the mirror.
Etheral is the only word that could describe her beauty to me.
"Shall we go? Or you want to stare more?"
Her voice brought me out of the trance of her beauty.
"Uh..i-i wasn't staring!" I tried defending myself. Obviously with a lie.
"A person who lies is given a punishment equal to death in our country" she said.
Taking her arm in my hands i pulled her close.
"I will gladly take what you have to offer to me. Be it my death...my love " i looked in her eyes making sure to sound as genuine as i was.
She just stared and stared at me.
"Why do you love me so much?" She blurted out. I let her go.
I looked at her again and smiled.
"Because you saw me when i was invisible.
You....just did something to my heart. You untangled the strings which this world had Tangled up long ago. You kept my heart and treated it like it was the most precious thing you've seen. I can never not be grateful to have you" i said.
She is the one who's given me the strength to take the step i will be taking soon.
Even if she will start hating me for this. I will still be grateful to her and her belief in me.
----time skip------
It was finally the hour people have been waiting for and the last day of mine in hriday nagari. Tomorrow we will leave for korea. And i honestly don't know when i will be able to meet her again. I sighed fixing my royal broach at its place.
Walking out of my room i glanced at nayani's room. The doors were open. But i decided not to go to her. Because looking at her will make my already heavy heart more heavier. And maybe the tears that I've shared rarely will come out. She'd become my soul and getting away from soul means death.
Hell i am dying already.....
I shook my head and started walking towards the hall where the wedding procession was supposed to be held.
I walked in as the guards announced my arrival. I walked towards my brother and stood beside him. I could see my father roll his eyes at me. But i ignored it. I saw eomma standing a little away from me. when she looked at me, she smiled, and i smiled back.
Not much later, the announcement held that the king and queen are arriving. Everyone stood to respect the ruler of the soil we stood on. The king walked in acknowledging the guests and nodding before finally walking up to us. He stood beside father.
And after a few minutes the announcement of the bride's arrival were heard. And i knew that i will be able to see her finally after walking away from her later.
No matter how much i try to stay away from her for her own good. She still manages to occupy my mind with her thoughts. Just how much I've fallen for her?
And then the figure of the person who never forgets to make my heart skip a beat enters. Her gaze was on the bride who was walking beside her. Looking down due to shyness she walked up and then stood beside my brother.
Meanwhile nayani looked at me and then smiled before walking to me. She stood beside me and elbowed me to gain my attention.
I turned to look at her not knowing she was going to whisper something in my ear and this caused our faces to come close. And our nose touched eachother's. Our eyes widen and we looked ahead quickly while making sure noone saw us.
She then cleared her throat and said.
"You are looking handsome"
"Am i ?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She smiled and nodded cutely making me chuckle.
Every moment with her is making me think of what will happen if i will go away.
I never want to loose her...but at the same time keeping her away is the best i can do for the love of my life.

What do y'all think he's talking about?
There is going to be something big!!!!
But....is it good?
We have to see..!
Thankyou for reading my story
Sofia!