~32~

We reached the palace and we couldn't care anymore of someone saw us. So we walked straight through the main door with our hands holding eachothers.
We reached the kings chambers and rushed inside the kings room.
My sister was surprised to see us like this and so was oppa.
"Hyung...we need to get out of here". Jungkook said panting from the run we just did.
"What are you saying?"
"Hyung try to understand! I will explain everything to you later...right now, please leave the palace or we all will die inside."
"But isn't he your father?" I asked jungkook. He looked at me and I saw fear in his eyes.
"He doesn't care about me. He never did."
His voice had a pain i understood. He thought that maybe his real father will treat him the way he should be treated. But his previous conversation with his father made me realise that jungkook was nothing more than a pawn in his whole game. The game to win the throne.
"What are you talking about?" My sister said. She was getting scared too.
"Please! Please listen to me or we all will die." Oppa looked at both of us. And a second later he offered a hand to my sister. She took it and then we rushed out of the chamber. We were on our way to the main gate when the soldiers stopped us.
"King we can't go from here! Enemies have attacked us and they have blocked the main door. We can't go from there anymore!"
"Let's go from the backside!" Jungkook shouted. "Even if they want to attack that door it will take time to even find that door with no light". without wasting anytime we rushed towards the back door.
We opened the door and ran towards the other direction which was covered with forest too. We ran until we couldn't. And when we never heard anything anymore we stopped.
"You guys wait here. I have some business to take care of" said jungkook as he was about to go back to the palace. But before he could i stopped him by holding his wrist. He looked at me and pleaded with his eyes to let him go but I didn't.
"Jungkook please tell me what are we doing here? I am the king for god's sake! I should be fighting the enemies and not hiding in this forest!" He said with a raise in his voice. And he was absolutely right. No matter what the problem is it is cowardly to run away instead of facing that problem. And we are doing exactly that. Except for jungkook I think he did it on purpose and it isn't a problem for him. It made me angry. I don't understand any reason why he had to go against his own family. Even though they weren't but atleast he could've found a peaceful way to make sure his father got justice. What he did was absolutely wrong.
"Hyung, you are not coward. I did it on purpose. It was all a plan. I will tell you everything but I have to go for now. I promise I will be back." I looked at him to see his pleading eyes. I sighed as i let go of his hands.
"Be safe" i said softly.
He nodded and then ran towards the direction we came from.
"I will go too" oppa said and he was about to go when i stopped him.
"Oppa please. Please if he told you to not go please don't "
" No nayani, I can't sit here and watch my palace burn in the fire of my enemies"
Saying this he also ran in the direction jungkook just went.
"Nayani, what is happening? I am so scared".
I don't think it is right to stay here and not know what is happening there. So i did what i felt was right.
"Didi, let's go" she looked at me confused.
"Where?" She asks me.
"To protect our loves" I said.
She looked at me and then nodded.
"Yes, let's go!" We both too to towards the palace. We see that the backdoor is also attacked by the soldiers and there is no way to go in but fighting. We saw a solider coming in our direction. I smirked.
"Finally our practice sessions will be of some use"
As he came closer I used my leg to make him loose his balance and as soon as he feel down I used my elbow to hit his head making him faint rightaway. I took the sword from him and a dagger which was tied around his waist and gave it to krutika.
We nodded at eachother and then walked towards the door. We have to get in.
"Who are you?!?" A few of them saw us as they shouted.
"Your death!" I said those words as i peirced my showed in the middle of his stomach. He spit out blood, his eyes wide as he couldn't speak or scream or move.
And as i pulled my sword out he fell on the ground groaning.
One of the soldiers came from the opposite direction to attack us but krutika took care of them. And just like that we faught with all those soldiers together until we reached the royal court.
And there i saw jungkooks father fighting with oppa and jungkook was...
"JUNGKOOK!" I couldn't help but shout when I saw him on his knees as he spit out blood.
I rushed towards him killing everyone who came in my way.
As i reached him I saw his eyes shine as he saw me.
"Jungkook...." I whispered.
"N-nayani?" I nodded. I needed to take action. I saw a cut on his waist and removed my dupatta and tied it tightly on his waist to reduce the flow of blood when
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

THANKYOU FOR READING MY STORY!
FROM SOFIA
WAIT FOR NEXT PART!