~5~

Nayani's pov My heart beating so fast that i can hear it's thuds

Nayani's pov
My heart beating so fast that i can hear it's thuds. He was so close to me. Noone has ever been this close to me. I never had anyone except Anushka since childhood how can I know what it feels to have a man close to you.
It sent tingles to my skin for some unknown reason. I couldn't step back as there was pillar behind me and infront....was this handsome man standing inches away from me doing things to me I've never felt.
"Some-someone might see us here like this"
I said in a whisper as it was all i could make out from the fumbled thoughts in my head.
"Then can you please help me explore the palace and the nagari?" He stepped away saying that.
Huh? Was this all he wanted to say to me?
He wants to explore around nayani and you thought- ufff.....
"Yeah sure" i let myself smile a bit. He smiled back at me and i swear to lord my heart stopped. How can someone has this innocent smile? He looked like a kid who got his toy.
"So?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
"So?" He asked me innocently.
If i will stand here one more second looking at him i don't think i will be able to stop myself from hugging him.
"Lets go, you have to get ready for the dinner in the evening"
He nodded and then quietly followed me.
Maids opened the door to the chambers made specifically for our guests. They were cleaned and taken care even when we didn't had any guest. Entering the room he looked around taking in every part of room.
"Wow, this is so beautiful" the room was filled with Jasmine flowers everywhere. That made the room smell nice. He took in a deep breath and then released it.
"Wow! What is this smell?"
"It's the smell of jasmine flower"
"It's so good" i smiled.
"I will leave you so you can rest and someone will be sent to your room to inform you about the dinner aswell as to guide you towards the dining area" i joined my both hands infront with a small smile.
"Okay thankyou" he smiled and then bowed.
I bowed at him aswell. He looked surprised to which i just laughed.
I walked to my room. Entering inside only to find Anushka sitting there playing with her dupatta's end. Her gaze lifted to mine and a smirk made its way to her lips. God save me! I know she is going to tease me about this for the rest of my life.
"Look at you.....what were you two doing?"
I cleared my throat.
"N-nothing".
"Hmm....you both were literally admiring eachother " i looked at her in disbelief.
"We were staring at each other"
She sat crossed leg infront of the mirror.
"You call it staring ...i call it admiring " her smirk widened. This girl.
Suddenly i remembered something I slowly made my way to her and put both my hands on her shoulders. It was my time to smirk.
I looked at her reflection of mirror. She looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"What?" She asked finally getting annoyed by my smirk.
"You know yesterday ~"
"Yesterday what?" She was getting impatient by every passing second.
"You were asleep here.....Pratap Bhaiya came to get my ring" if there was anything redder than a rose it was her face.
"What? What was he doing here?"
"Idiot! I told you na he came to get my ring?"
"You could've got it yourself"
"Leave that....you know~ he came to get my ring but he went to my bed instead" her grip on her dupatta tightened.
"You were there too?" She looks at me through mirror.
"Ofcourse and you won't believe what i heard" she looks at me with curiosity.
I stayed silent to tease her. She stood up and faced me.
"What did you hear?" She asked.
"What will I get if i tell you what i heard?"
"Whatever you ask me ! I will get you everything!!! Just tell me please?" She looked so eager to know. I smiled.
"But why are you so eager to know what he said?" Her face turned red again
"Because i-i-"
"You like him?" Her head snapped towards me with wide eyes like i just something out of the world.
"What are you talking about?" She asked. But one mistake and i knew she was lying.
"Oh my pretty bestfriend? You are supposed to look in my eyes when you are saying something"
She then looks at me still not able to meet my eyes. I sigh.
"Tell me do you like Pratap Bhaiya?" She slowly look at me again and nods.
I jump as if i have heard the most happiest thing in the world. I always wondered how they look so good next to eachother.
"You guys are made for eachother!" I shouted.
"But you still are not telling me what you heard!" I tried remembering what he said. But i got too hyper to process it and now i don't completely know what he said.
"I don't exactly know what he said but he said something like-
Teri aur chle
Sare raste
Me tujhko itna chahta hun
Tu soch-" i tried making sense of what my brain had processed. Her loud voice made me flinch.
"Did he said-
Teri aur mujhko leke chale
Yeh duniya bhar ke sab raaste
Mein tujhko kitna chahta hu
Yeh tu kabhi soch na ske?"
"Yeahhhhhh! He said exactly that but how do you know?" I looked at her with my raised eyebrows.
"Uh..that...you know he would sing it whenever we were hunting so i kind of memorised it"
"Offoooooo!!???" She shushed me.
"You know what don't need to shush me. You guys are so cute i can't even tell you...and you know what i want to see you both together......"she told me to look behind and i did as she said while speaking when my mouth went shut. There stood Jeon jungkook looking at me with a small smile.
"Y-you? Is everything okay? You need some help?"
He shook his head.
"I just wanted to know where are the maids living" i looked at him confused.
"What? Why do you want to know that? Do you need something? Tell me i will arrange it-" he cut me off.
"I don't need anything. It's just that i want to meet eomma..."
"E-eomma?"
"Uh...the royal maid of our palace. She is like a mother to me. I wanted to see her. And make sure she is okay by myself." I stood there processing his words.
There were some questions i had as to why he is so attached to someone else more than her mother. But i didn't. I have not right. Not yet.
"O-okay..come with me. You need to take many turns it can be confusing" he nodded and i looked at anushka. She was smiling at me. She stood beside me and whispered.
"Good luck" i hit her with my elbow before leaving with jungkook following me.
"By the way..." He trailed off.
"Huh?" I looked at him for him to continue.
"About....what i asked you earlier. When can we go for exploring?" He seriously is so innocent.
"Soon...maybe we can go tomorrow. I just need to ask maa for it"
"Okay" he nodded.
The large gate opened.
"Rajkumari nayani aur Rajkumar jungkook padhar rahe haiiiii" the announcer announced.
"What did he said?" Jungkook asks me.
"Oh he said that we are arriving ... rajkumari means princess and Rajkumar means-"
"Prince! Right?" He looked at me to confirm.
I chuckled and nodded.
Soon we entered the chambers made for the maids. Even tho they were for maids they were pretty much similar to the royal ones. They work for us. They need comfort too.
"Wow..i like how it is as good as the other chambers " he looked surprised.
"Eommaaaa!!!" He said and rushed towards that one maid. He hugged her and sat beside her. I turned to leave when she called me
"Princess nayani! Wait"

I have many ideas for the upcoming parts and i can't wait to write them

Thankyou for reading!
Please vote and comment!
~sofia