~25~

I was walking in the garden remembering yesterday. The night was beautiful. I didn't knew he will get so jealous.
Later after i told abhi and Anushka everything they teased me so much that i turned to a tomato.
I kicked them out and finally went to sleep.
I stopped on my tracks as i saw a royal maid approaching me.
"Rajkumari, prince jungkook has asked for you in his chamber" she bowed before speaking.
"Okay tell him i will be there in a few minutes" i smiled at her. She bowed again and walked away.
Wondering why he was calling me, a blush yet again crept on my cheeks. I rushed out of the garden and in the direction of our chambers.
I reached the chambers. The guards were about to announce my arrival but i asked them not to. I slowly made my way inside pushing the huge doors of his room.
As soon as I entered his room my nostrils were filled with a calming yet manly scent. It was his scent. Inhaling more of it i looked around the room. The room was clean as it was left. He doesn't spend his time in his room at all.
My eyes were still taking in the environment when i heard the sound from where the bathroom was.
"He must be taking a bath" i mumbled.
Not even after a few minutes jungkook came out of the bathroom. He was wearing a plane shirt with pants but his hair were still wet. Making him look "hot". I didn't realised i spoke it out loud until a chuckle came from him. I looked at him. He saw me and smirked. There we go.
He passed the distance between us and now he was standing infront of me. The smirk still lingering on his tempting lips.
My eyes went to one drop which came running down from behind his ear. It ran down and escaped in his shirt.
"Hot isn't it?" He said making me look at him with wide eyes.
"W-what?" I asked with my wide eyes. He chuckled again.
"Me?"
"Yes" that was a subconscious response. My eyes widened and his smirk. "You won't stop will you?"
"Nah....why should I?" He said. He likes teasing me so much. But i am no less. I am going to show him that we girls can flirt more than them.
"Okay then....let me have a closer look?" I said and encircled my arms around his neck. Pulling him closer. His smirk gone and now it was his time to widen his eyes.
"Can I?" I asked again breathing through his lips.
He smirked again and pulled me more closer if it was even possible.
"That's a good idea princess" he said. I tried not to react as his nickname as everytime he calls me any new name it makes my insides turn.
"So....where should I start from?" I said looking in his eyes. Trying hard to not fall harder for this man.
"Start from anywhere you want darling. I am all yours" he said. Joining our forehead.
"Okay.....but then whose am I?" I asked with that teasing look.
"You are mine...all mine"
His eyes had determination in them. Like no matter what happens he won't let me go. I was drowning but in his eyes. When i remembered that he'd called me here for something.
"Why did you called me?" I asked and his hold around me loosened. Making me confused yet worried.
"What's wrong kook?" I asked.
He looked at me and then smiled sadly.
"I have to go back after 3 days" he said. I felt like i froze there.
He has to go back. Ofcourse he won't be spending his lifetime here but....he has to go back...in 3 days.
I was in my thoughts when he snapped me out.
"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Tears filled my eyes.
"What will we do then?" I asked. As the tear slipped out of my right eye.
"Shh... don't cry okay? We will write letters" he said and smiled."and then i will send an official proposal to your father. How is that?" He said. I looked at him to look for any trace of joke. But there was noone.
He meant it.
"Okay.." i whispered. He looked at me.
And then leaned forward. My eyelids fluttered shut immediately. And there they were....his lips i can never get enough of.
He then backed away. And smiled grimly.
"I think you should go now" he said and i nodded.
My heart was heavy.
And i couldn't help but finally let the tears out as i made my way to my chamber.
The prepration of marriage was going on and many guests had arrived. But still this part of the palace was empty making me comfortable enough to let myself loose and flow with the emotions flowing through me.
I knew that this day will be coming. But i forgot that after the marriage two of my lovely peoples will be gone.
Going to my room i laid on my bed and let myself get consumed by the darkness.

Thankyou for reading my story!!!
Sofia.