~35~

We walked inside the kings chamber with our hands intertwined again but this time with a smile on our faces.
It's been a week since that incident happened. Jungkook talked to junghoon oppa about everything and apologized. But oppa said what he did was right and instead he should thank jungkook for what he did.
Everything was normal again and the king was back on his throne. and the responsibility of the family soldiers killed was taken by the Royal court. And everything was good. Even though it is not easy to get over ones father's death but oppa was quite normal. As he'd seen the evil side of him for jungkook. And what he did made oppa hate him more. He is still not normal but I am sure my sister will make him go back to normal.
"We are leaving today" Jungkook said.
"It's still early" Oppa said.
"We have to reach there early". Jungkook said. Oppa nodded.
" Okay then. Take care and don't forget to inform us once you reach there safely" Oppa said and hugged jungkook.
"We will hyung. You should take care of yourself hyung. And you too noona." They both nodded as well. I too went towards them and hugged them. They've been my elder brother and sister for as long as I can remember. I'll miss them.
"Let's go" Jungkook smiled at me.
I nodded and we both walked out of there.
Sitting in my chariot with jungkook on his horse beside it.
"Stop I know I am handsome" He smirked.
"Oh really? But I was staring at the pimple on your face. Trust me it doesn't look too good. " I said seriously.
"What? I have a pimple? Where? " He started pointing at every point on his face making me laugh so hard.
He glared at me and then shook his head.
Soon we reached the palace of hriday nagari.
My father came and hugged me.
"My daughter are you okay?" My father asked.
"I am alright papa" I gave him genuine smile. He then looked over me at jungkook.
Jungkook was nervous that my father might be angry at him for whatever happened in Busan but my father just smiled at him and opened his arms for jungkook to hug him.
He looked at my father for a moment with surprise before walking towards him and finally hugging him.
"Son, I am your father okay? You can share your problems with me. I will. Help you. You are going to be my son and the king of my region. And after that we will share our struggles of being married to each other. " Jungkook looked at my father with surprise.
"Huh? "
"Why you don't wanna marry my daughter? " My father asked making jungkook blush.
"I-i do."
"Then let's get you both married by the end of this month okay?"
"But isn't that just two weeks away?" I asked my father surprised.
"So you are the one who don't wanna get married? " My father asked making jungkook look at me with your raised eyebrows.
"O-ofcourse I wanna get married" I said smiling awkwardly.
"Then end of the month it is" My mother who was no where near there said ending the discussion.
We walked towards our rooms.
It was same. His beside mine. As he walked to his room he stopped and then turned around. Looking at me he smiled. And then walked away to his room.
Jungkook's pov
I slowly walked towards nayani's room. It was mid night but I couldn't sleep so I thought of going to my only comfort to sleep peacefully.
I walked inside. It was dark inside but I had the directions of her room by heart until now. Finally reaching her bed I saw her sleeping peacefully. The window was opening making the moonlight come in and make me get a clear view of her beautiful face.
"You are so precious to me you know that? " I said. I knew she was sleeping but I didn't cared.
"You stood by my side always. Thank you love. No matter how powerful I am it all goes away when I come in front of you and look into those eyes of yours. Nayani.... If they've given you the name after looking at your eyes then they surely knew what they were doing." I smiled again. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ears which was blocking my view.
"You know? I was reading this book lately and it was about Poerties on love. I loved all of them but the lines that I literally couldn't forget were
" Saari duniya se jeet ke mein
Aaya hun idhar,
Tere aage hi mein haara kiya
Tune kya asar?,
Mein dil ka raaz kehta hu,
Ke jab jab sansein leta hu,
Tera hi naam leta hu,
Yeh tune kya kiya? "
Tell me love? What have you done?"
He smiled again. And just like that he spent the whole night admiring his moon. The one that was shining when his life had nothing but darkness.

"Teri raahon se jo guzri hai
Meri dagar,
Me bhi aage badh gaya hun hoke
Thoda befikar"
Does this remind of something? Than what is it?

"In labon pe, jo hasi h?
Inki Tu hi hai wajah,
Bin tere me kuch nahi hu
Mera hona bewajah.

Dhoop teri na pade toh,
Dhundla sa me lagun,
Aake saansein de mujhe tu,
Taki zinda mein rahun"

THANKYOU SO MUCH IF YOU'VE GIVEN YOUR TIME TO THIS STORY TELL NOW. I AM GLAD YOU DID. THANKYOU.
I WILL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER GOOD STORY UNTIL THEN
GOOD BYE!