~16~

Nayani's pov "Are you out of your mind?" I asked anushka because well she definately had hit her head somewhere otherwise she wouldn't be telling me to flirt with his cousion who i know already has a girlfriend

Nayani's pov
"Are you out of your mind?" I asked anushka because well she definately had hit her head somewhere otherwise she wouldn't be telling me to flirt with his cousion who i know already has a girlfriend.
"I never had a mind to start with but let's not discuss that right now. And it's just an act" i scoffed at her words.
"You know that he'd had a crush on me before. Don't you?" She smiled evilly like the devil she was and came to me before keeping her hand on my shoulders.
"Yes, and that's why i have asked him to do it. Also, he now has a girlfriend who he is soon planning to marry. So don't think much as he will be doing his part only. Also he owes me this as i helped him confessing his feelings to his crush now his girlfriend"
I let out a deep breath.
"Anushka....." She raised an eyebrow at my actions and then turned me to face her. Her face stern.
"What? What are you thinking? Tell me?" She asked and her tone showed she'll not appreciate any lies.
"I don't think it will work. And what If he doesn't love me? Then he will ask me where is that person you were being lovely dovey with. What will I say?" I said still unsure if i should continue with this plan of hers or not. As my sanity was screaming at me to run away from her ideas. But a part of me wanted to know that. And i don't even know what will I do if it will be proved that he doesn't love me. I don't know if i will be able to handle this or not? How will I even face him?
"You are worrying for nothing nayani. Also if he doesn't love you back than it will be evident with the first interaction only. And then it will be easier to tell him why you didn't end up with him." She said still confident about her plan.
"But-" our conversation was cut off when a maid came to us.
"Rajkumari, someone wants to meet you and Anushka mam" the maid said.
"It must be abhi" anushka chirped. A smile made its way to my lips. He was anushka's favourite cousion. And he was also close to me. Even if he had a crush on me and i had rejected him as i just saw him as a good friend. Nothing changed between us. We are still the Bestfriends trio as we were before. And i can't be more grateful for that.
"Tell him to come inside" Anushka said.
" As you say" she bowed and then left.
"It's been quite a while huh?" A deep voice came from behind of anushka as i peeked through her shoulders at the figure still standing at the main entrance.
"Why are you standing there? Come inside!" I was still nervous about this whole plan. Abhi came and stood infront of me with a small smile while he looked at as.
He had to look down to talk to us as his frame was 6'2 and he has quite well built muscles. I would be lying if i will say i didn't saw the maids eyeing him. The maids were nearly our aged. Most had the age difference of 4 years.
"How are you nayani? It's been quite some time since i last saw you" he said and came to hug me. I hugged him back and then we both parted ways.
"You are still beautiful huh" he said and smirked. And a small blush krept on my cheeks. It was the first time he'd said something like this. Even when he had a crush on me he wouldn't say it. He was confident now. I looked down.
When a throat clearing interrupted us. I looked at the entrance to see jungkook standing there. He didn't had a pleasant expression on his face. And i realised he had just heard our conversation. But he looked at me and then smiled. It was not a cheerful smile. It was just there to be there.
"Uh...nayani i just came to tell you that i am going to the market alone today. Incase you will get worried as i haven't told anyone" he said with a normal tone. But his white knuckled hands tightly balled in fists said otherwise.
"Oh- okay" i said and tried to smile but couldn't when his face of denial from yesterday night flashed infront of me.
He nodded once and left but not before looking at abhi from head to toe. And he was gone.....
"So he is the one i have to act infront of?" Abhi asked bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah" i said in a low voice.
"Don't worry nayani it's just an act and i am your friend . And i won't do anything to make you uncomfortable. And If you are.. just tell me and i will stop right there and then. No question nothing." He said and smiled again. There it was. Him being a gentleman.
"But jungkook has gone to market today, so we can't start right now"
"Don't worry the ceremonies of krutika's wedding will be starting next Monday so we will start it our plan in the wedding only. It will be easier" Anushka said. Making abhi and me nod our heads in agreement.
After talking and having fun for sometimes abhi left and Anushka has some work so she also left with him. Leaving me alone....just me and my thoughts which didnt seem to make sense.

Jungkook's pov
"Eomma?" I called out as i couldn't find her i her room. The person she was sharing room with said that she'd went to the garden outside their chambers to get some fresh air.
I went out to find her looking at the flowers with a small smile. She was at peace. And when i needed peace i went to her too. Her whole existence was peaceful to me.
"Eomma!" I called her when i was near enough.
She turned to me and then a huge smile made its way to her face. She is with me in my bad and hard times....the only sound which companies me along with my heartbeat in my life is my mother's voice.
"Aigoo! My son is here!" She said and then came to me. Her smile turned into frown when she saw my face." What happened to you?" She asked cupping my face like a kid.
"Eomma......i messed up" it came out like a whisper but enough for eomma to hear it.
"What? What happened?" She asked me getting worried.
"You know yesterday it rained?" I asked her still finding words to tell her this.
She just nodded and i had to continue.
"Nayani took me to the rooftop with her to enjoy the rain as she loved it " she hummed and then said.
"So ? What's wrong?"
"We were happily dancing when i don't know what got into me and i -i....i kissed her" i said and then shut my eyes are the scene of her disappointed face. I had messed up.
Not receiving any response from my mother i looked at her to see her............. smiling?

Couldn't find any song..If you find any... feel free to suggest!
Thankyou so much for reading my story!!!!!
~sofia.