~15~

Jungkook's povThe water dripping down her black locks was making her look

Jungkook's pov
The water dripping down her black locks was making her look.......hot. i can't deny the fact in anyway. And how her lips held those small drops of water was making me hard to control.
I couldn't help it. I went close to her and without a second thought i kept my lips on hers. I opened my closed eyes to look if she'd push me anyway but she didn't. I closed my eyes again and started moving my lips on hers.
If someone asked me what my favourite dish tasted like i would say roses. Her lips with the taste of her rosy lip gloss was driving me crazy. Her scent was mixed with the water and i couldn't help but sigh at the combination as it was making me crave for her more. But it didn't lasted long when a thunder striked in the sky and i came out of my desires to see what had i done.
I just kissed her and she was not even mine. Not yet. Hell, she doesn't even know i liked her. I harshly pulled away from her thinking i just forced her to kiss me.
She looked here and there not looking at me. She doesn't want to see me i think.
"I am s-sorry, i d-don't know what happened to me...." She still didn't looked at me.
"I am really sorry Nayani i swear i didn't mean to, it j-just- happened...." I trailed off . How can I say i didn't mean to when all i meant was to touch her, kiss her and keep her close to me? But it was not the time to tell her that yet.
"I-its o-ok-ay" she said and ran away from there.
I ran my hand through my wet hairs in frustration. Wow! Just wow! I got one friend and now she will also not talk to me because of my actions.
Just what are you Jeon jungkook? You don't even know how to handle a friendship?!?
Father is right. I am worth nothing and all i am is disappointment. Right!
I sat on the edge of the wall made to keep a boundary on the open top.
The rain was still pouring but it didn't took long for the weather to turn from exciting to gloomy.
She will be so mad at me. She will be so hurt from me.

Nayani's pov
I came to my room and sat on the cold floor. It didn't felt much colder as i was already cold. From the weather and from the grief flowing through me.
He didn't mean it? He said it was a mistake?
IT WAS NOT A MISTAKE FOR ME!?! I ASSURED HIM?!?
I think he was not comfortable and he was just not in his right mind.
But what was my fault? I never knew what it feels like when someone takes your heart and throws it on the floor. The echo of it shattering rings in the head like the song you hate the most. You don't like listening to it but someone keep singing it infront of you not letting you leave.
The voice full of regret saying sorry is that song with the background music of a glass breaking into a million pieces which is my heart.
The tears i didn't knew came out were being wiped and that's when i realised there was someone beside me.
I looked at my side to see...... anushka!?!
"W-wh-at are you d-doing he-re?" I asked her between my hiccups and breaking voice.
"I was missing you so i came early...but what have you done to yourself?? Why are you crying?!?" She asked. Worry was the only thing i saw in her eyes.
"A-anushka...." I called her. She hummed and then got up to the bedside table and got me a glass of water.
"You should change first. You are wet" she handled me a glass of water. It was warm. Someone must've put it here seeing the weather outside and knowing i will be in the rain no matter how much people will tell me not to.
I just nodded and drank water before going to change.
After changing i came back and sat beside anushka who was sitting on the bed waiting for me.
She patted the empty space beside me and i sat there. She took the duvet and kept over us to keep us warm.
"Now lay down" she said and i knew her mother mode was activated. She won't listen to me so i just quietly did what she told me to do. "Now tell me what happened?"
"I w-went on the rooftop with jungkook to enjoy rains. And we were dancing together.....when he k-k---" i couldn't form words properly because of the lump in my throat.
"Kissed you?" She completed for me. And i nodded. She jumped on the bed and looked at me with wide eyes."HE KISSED YOU?!?" she said shouting. I shushed her.
"B-but he said he didn't mean it" i said it in one breath so that i can. Otherwise i couldn't have ever said it.
"What?!?!" She asked again raising her voice. I pulled her arm and she ended up beside me.
"How dare he say this to you?!?" I didn't answered. I didn't had the answers to her questions. I had questions of my own which were unanswered.
"Wait...." She said like a whisper while thinking about something deeply.
"Do you like him?" She asked making my eyes go wide.
"Huh? Me? Why will i?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Then why are you being so sad about him saying that he didn't mean to kiss you instead of being sad that he KISSED you?" She asked raising her one eyebrow.
She was right. I should've been angry on him for doing so. But how could I ? When i wanted him to kiss me? When i didn't stopped him there and then? When if he will kiss me i will let him again? I do like him. And anyone who will get to know him will like him. How can they not? Infact...
"I l-love h-him....?" It came out as a question. But it was answered right away when his smiling face flashed infront of me.
"WHAT?!?" Anushka shouted. She needs to calm down
"Y-yea-h but he doesn't even like me..." I said. Anushka thought for some time and then looked at me while smirking.
"We will find out if he likes you or not" she said making me confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Means you wait and watch" she kept on smiling like an evil witch and i sighed. God save me from her dangerous ideas.

I don't think i will say anything 😂.
Thankyou for reading my story!!!!!
~sofia.