~11~

Nayani's povI was waiting for jungkook in the ground where we practice various defence techniques

Nayani's pov
I was waiting for jungkook in the ground where we practice various defence techniques. I was ready in my practice clothes. I held a sword checking it's sharpness. I was looking at the sword when my eyes went to an upcoming figure. It was jungkook. He had a smile on his face like usual. He walks upto me.
"Ready for fight huh?" He asked smirking at me
"Always" i smirked back.
I held a sword in my hand and handed it to jungkook.
He came near me and whispered in my ears
"Don't distract me with those eyes princess or it won't be considered fair" he went to his previous position still smirking. I smirked at him again and this time i went near his ear and whispered
"Careful prince, these eyes can do the work of swords too" i backed away to see him looking into space.
I waved my hand infront of him.
"Yaah jungkook back to earth!" He got startled.
"Ahh...you already started distracting me?" He huffs.
I just chuckled as i was confused by what he meant.
"Let's make a bet. If i won you have to go out with me" i raised my eyebrows at him
"What do you mean?"
"I want you to come to the fair being held here with me" my eyes widened.
"Jungkook that fair is for couples!" It is weird but it was a thing here. Just couples were allowed to go to that fair.
"Huh? So what? I want to go~" he whined like a kid.
"You can't coz you won't win" i said with a confident tone. He raised an eyebrow.
"That we will see"
"Yaah you both will continue to talk or start already?" Anushka shouted from afar. She was watching us this whole time.
"Lets start"
"One........two.........threee.......GO!" I shouted and our swords came in contract making a screeching sound.
We backed off and then attacked again.
Jungkook tried attacking me but i dodged it.
This time i tried attacking jungkook but he too dodged it.
We stopped for a while looking at each other breathing heavily.
(If you want a refrence...then you can watch this video)

(It is a scene from the movie i love and this chapter is inspired by it only)
I tried attacking jungkook but he locked it everytime.
But i didn't stopped and continued attacking until my sword was over his. I continued applying more pressure but in a second i was stumbling backwards.
"Not so easily princess" he said between his breaths and attacked me.
I bent down to dodge it and then stood again to continue attacking him. But he was fast enough to come forward and attack when i locked it with my sword.
The positions had been reversed.
He looked at me and his eyes stared into mine. The pressure of his sword decreasing every passing second giving me a chance to attack.
Doing that i attacked again and his grip on the sword loosened and it feel on the ground as well as him.
"Tough fight indeed princess" he was still smirking
"But you lost anyways" i smirked back
"I was drowning what can I say" he replied making me confused.
"Drowning? There is no water! What are you talking about?"
"In your eyes princess" he said still breathing heavily while i stared at him.
He chuckled getting up. He came closer to my face. His hot and rough breaths hitting my lips. Then he whispered in my ears
"I will make sure not to look in your eyes again...... princess" he said and i felt the touch of his cold lips on my neck. The little tingles coming back.
He backed off giving me a sly smile and walked away towards his room while i just stood there staring at his disappearing figure.
I got startled when a hand rested on my shoulder
"What on the earth was that?" Anushka asked more surprised than me. I don't blame her. She is still unaware of what happened in the market.
"Princess the queen has called you in her room" a maid came informing me.
"Tell her i am coming right away" she joined her hands and slightly bowed before leaving. I turned to anushka.
"I don't know what is going on" she smiles at me teasingly.
"Should I ask Rani maa for a proposal?"
"Shut up or you won't be coming with me to the fair"
"Fair? You mean the one arranged for couples only?" She inquired.
I just nodded not being able to talk much as my brain was still processing that touch of lips on my bare skin.
"What?????are we going there finally?"
"I don't know......wait! We don't have to go! I won!" With all this i forgot that I've won. And this was my time to ask him a favor.
"Lets just go! Maa is calling me" i held anushka's hand and walked towards my mother's room.
"Jii maa?" I asked as i saw her sitting with jungkook's mother. She smiled at me and i smiled back feeling the words of jungkook echoing in my head. I won't be able to look at king and queen Jeon in the same way anymore.
"Beta! There is a proposal for your cousion kritika!" Kritika didi was my favourite cousion. Even tho she was the daughter of my younger uncle. She still was like my real sister.
"Wow!! Maa who's the groom?"
I asked excitedly.
"Jung hoon..." I looked at jungkook's mother to look at her smiling looking at my mother who seemed too happy about it.
"Oppa??? Omg i am so happy for both of them!" No matter what happened with jungkook. I don't think oppa has anything do with it. Infact he had as pure heart as jungkook.
"But...maa?" I had a doubt that i wanted to clear.
"Yess dear?"
"Is the marriage going to happen the Korean way?" I asked coz i wanted to make sure i got to celebrate this festival of wedding. Especially when the wedding was of my favourite cousion.
"Yes dear but there will be an indian marriage aswell" she smiled at me knowing how much i loved weddings.
"Really? When is the wedding?"
"The wedding will be held before king and queen goes back to korea." My mother said.
I smiled and nodded before leaving the chambers to tell jungkook knowing full well he is still unaware of this.

They are finally getting little more flirty with eachother!This wedding can bring them more closer 😉~sofia

This wedding can bring them more closer 😉
~sofia.