~6~

Jungkook's pov Why did eomma stopped her? I hope she doesn't say something that make things awkward between us

Jungkook's pov
Why did eomma stopped her? I hope she doesn't say something that make things awkward between us.
She walked towards us and looks at me and then eomma.
"Yes aunty?" She smiled slightly.
"Oh- call me eomma dear...and i wanted to tell you you are so beautiful." Eomma told her.
She smiled widely.
"Thankyou eomma!" My heart skipped a beat at how easily she called my eomma her eomma.
"I-i have to leave now, to prepare something for today's dinner. I hope you will join" she asked hoping eomma will say yes.
Eomma looked at me and then at her
"I would love to but what will a maid like me do there-" she couldn't complete her sentence as nayani spoke up.
"No! Eomma don't say that. You are jungkook's eomma and you are invited by me to the royal dinner. I want you to join us, sit with us and eat with us" eomma smiled at her.
"Okay dear if that's what you want but i hope the kings and queens don't have any problems" she looked a little worried.
"No they won't! I assure you." She gave a last smile before leaving.
Eomma turned to me. Her hand slowly caressing my cheek.
"Son, i don't think you will find a better girl than her"
My cheeks heated up at her sudden statement
"What? What are you even saying eomma?"
"I am telling the truth! And i know you like her!" She said as If it was the most obvious thing to say.
"I just met her yesterday eomma!" She looks in my eyes. Her expressions serious.
"I know you just met her yesterday but this *she points at my heart* it won't look at the time. It will get attached to the person it will find the most happiness with. With person who can make it realise that it has to beat. And son....i am not your mother but you are my son, and i have seen you. All these years you were lonely. I always waited for someone to come and take your loneliness away and i think.....she is perfect" her words brought tears to my eyes.
She was saying the truth. But do i really like her?
"Why do you think she is perfect?"
Eomma looks at me and then smiles. Her eyes shine.
"When you were coming here? I saw you how you looked happy just to be with her. I have never seen you smiling this wide"
"You think so?" She nods. I smile at her and slowly take her wrinkled hands in mine.
"Eomma, you know...i have asked her to help me explore this kingdom. and she has agreed too. She said she will have to ask her mother and then we can go" her eyes lit up.
"Really?" I nod at her.
"Okay then! After you come back don't forget to tell me what you saw okay?"
"Okay!" I said while saluting her to which both of us giggled.
We were busy with our talks when someone cleared their throat.
I looked at the direction of sound to see nayani standing there.
"Uh...i thought your wound might not have been healed yet so there is this paste made by our vadya. It is very good and it can burn a little bit but it will help your wound to heal faster" she said giving the paste to eomma.
"Oh! Isn't it lep?" She inquired.
"Yes eomma it is lep. I must leave now" with that she rushed out of there. I chuckled at her disappearing figure.
I looked at my side to see eomma looking at me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Remove your shirt, i have to apply this on your wound".
" I am fine eomma really!" She glared at me making me shut up and do as she say.
I hissed in pain as soon as the paste touched my wound. It was burning like hell.
"Eomma stop! It hurts!"
"Just a little bit....and it's done! See? It was easy! Stop whining like a child"
I rolled my eyes.
After getting my arm dressed. I talked to eomma for sometime and even asked her to live with me in my chamber but she refused it saying she liked it with other maids. so i didn't forced her.
I was getting back when i thought of going to the garden.
Making my way towards the garden my steps halted near the entrance to the garden. The sight infront me made me smile unknowingly.

Nayani was running while her friend was chasing her

Nayani was running while her friend was chasing her. Nayani was holding a paper in her hand which looked important for her friend. But nayani was not giving it back to her. They were playing like kids.
My eyes went to the third figure walking towards both of them.
I went inside the garden and a little closer to listen to their conversation.
"Princess! You might get hurt! Stop running!" Shouted the man who just came to the scene.
"No bhaiya! Step aside! Hatiye! Hatiye naa!"
(Step aside! Step aside na!)
"Nayani tum ruko warna agar mene pakda to tumhe tumhare Bhai bhi nhi bacha payenge!"
(Nayani stop or if i will catch you then even your brother won't be able to save you)
"Acting brave are we?" That man said stopping nayani and her friend on their tracks.
"Yess...tell bhaiya , how brave are you?" She put her hand on her friends shoulder while her friend just looked down shyly.
I smiled at her playing with her friends and thought of leaving from there.
I reached my chamber and jumped on the bed. Sighing deeply i closed my eyes.
But all i could see was nayani , her eyes.....and that damn laugh i just heard.
"Aish not again! Why does she keep on coming in my mind when i close my eyes? Ahhhh....i am going crazy"

This chapter was comparatively short

This chapter was comparatively short. But i am there are more things ahead so i thought of keeping it short or the story will be too long.
Thankyou so much for reading my story!
~sofia