~34~

"O-oppa? " I whispered again as I saw oppa had no sword as he stood behind uncle emotionless. It was his sword. He is the one who killed his own father?
"Good son, you did great! I am proud of-" He couldn't say anything further as his eyes widened and his body jerked backwards as the sword pierces his stomach.
I stood still as I saw jungkook. He just killed his father? The one he did all this for? Just like that?
I couldn't process anything as I saw him drop to his knees. His injury not letting him stand still and draining all his energy.
"Nayani please go to him he needs you" Eomma said.
I nodded and ran to him. Sitting beside him I took his hand in mine and rubbed it. He looked at me. His eyes had tears filled in them and he was guilty. I could see his face and it screamed he was guilty but it also screamed that he was proud.
"HOW DARE YOU ATTACK YOUR OWN FATHER?" His father screamed.
"B-because you don't deserve to live. You deserve to die. If you had saved my mother she wouldve been alive. But you didn't. And even now all you cared about was the throne. I told you to wait a few days but you didn't listen to me. And after I helped you what you did? You tried to hurt your own son? Atleast uncle was loving towards his family. yes he was greedy! But he never left his loved ones alone for the sake of the so called throne and power. He faught you. But what you said about loving him. I know you are lying. You never actually loved him. I know he did wrong too but you? You deserved that wrong. He was punished by hyung for what he did but what about you? You thought you'll get away with it? No! I won't let that happen. Helping you to get what you lost years ago was a bad idea. So I will just say one last thing father. DIE." His grip on my hands was tight. Like he was using my hold as a support.
"I wi-ll never-" Before his father could speak any further he died.
Jungkook was still breathing heavily. But his breath was the only sound audible. Everything else was silent. As I looked around the Royal court it was filled with dead bodies.
"Are you okay? " I asked jungkook.
He looked at me and gave me a weak smile.
"I am always fine if you are standing by my side, love. "
I smiled at him too.
I looked at oppa to see if he is alright only to see him hugging my sister. I smiled looking at them.
"Son, let's go. Let me take you to the medical room" He nodded. He was surprisingly stable to walk so he went away with eomma. I walked over to oppa.
"Oppa are you okay?" I asked him.
"Yes, I am fine" I nodded. Even though I am still not convinced. But then didi said she will be taking him to their room so I nodded and went to check on jungkook.
As I went there I saw they'd dressed his wounds and he was sitting near the fire place. He saw me walk in and signed me to sit beside him. I did.
As soon as I sat there he hugged me. So tight that it felt like like he was scared I will go away.
I let him hug me not before I heard some sniffing sounds. I made him look at me to see that he was crying.
"Why are you crying?" I asked him surprised that he didn't cried up until now. But then again. He must be done bottling up those emotions.
"Do you h-hate me now?" He asked. I was surprised by his question.
"Why will I hate you?"
"Because of what I did? I literally supported someone who was clearly wrong and then I just- I don't even know if I did the right thing" He said. He was seriously scared that I might leave him. So to assure him I did what I thought was the best thing to do.
I kissed him.
As I pulled away he looked at me. And then looked away blushing?
"Are you seriously blushing right now? "
He tried to hide his face even more. It made me laugh.
Then as my laugh died down I looked at him.
"So what have you thought? What are you going to do now?"
He takes a deep breath. Then releases it and then looks at me with a small smile before saying
"I will leave busan forever. I will let hyung take care of this place. And I will live with you. Wherever you want. "
I looked at him surprised.
"Anywhere?" I asked.
"Anywhere" He replied.
"Then come to hriday nagari with me? " I asked him.
"You want me to live there with you?" He asked. I nodded.
"Why there?"
"Because my father has only me. He needs someone to take care of him and he also needs someone to take care of his region. Come with me. We will rule on hriday nagari together. Forever. Happily? " I smiled at him.
"But what if your father won't accept me? After what I have done?".
I took his face in my hands.
" Look, you did what was right for you. You tried supporting the right. You helped your father. You did right. What happened with him was wrong. And you never knew he was like this. You gave him a chance and he didn't used it correctly so he faced the consequences. If you wouldn't have done what you did how would anyone have found out about uncle?" I told him. And I saw the shine of his eyes come back. Which was gone.
"It's all about perspective sweetheart. You see things with right perspective and you will always be happy" I smiled at him and he nodded.
And then he came closer to my face and then kissed me again.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY.