~24~

Nayani's povThis is not a dream

Nayani's pov
This is not a dream. He was kissing me. And this time he didn't pushed me away. This time we both held onto each other like that was the only way we can survive in that moment. It felt so different being in his arms like this. We pulled away as we were getting breathless.
He looked in my eyes and then smiled at me. I tried getting out of his grip only for his grip to get tight around me. He came closer and I closed my eyes.
I felt his soft lips on my forehead. They caressed my forehead with care. Showing me the love he had for me.
He backed off and looked at me again.
"my eyes burned looking at you dancing with someone who isn't me" he said making me chuckle.
"he is just a friend...." I said.
"I know but........you weren't mine back there and it made me insecure." He said and his grip tightened around me as if he just imagined me going away. I smiled and held his both cheeks and gave a peck on his forehead as well.
"I am never going away from you. You don't have to worry" he nodded cutely. His lips formed a pout as I still hadn't left his face.
"lets go to the party?" I asked him taking my hands back.
"yes, but you will dance with me okay?" he asked. How is this man so cute? He is literally a grown man. I chuckled thinking it making him frown. "are you still thinking of dancing with that friend?" he pouted angrily.
"no!!!!!!!!!! i will dance with you and you only okay?" I said and he smiled. The way which made him resemble a bunny. I smiled looking at his smile and we both got down.
We started walking towards the hall where the party is going on when I saw Anushka approaching me.
"where were you? I was looking for you?!?"she said worriedly. I tried telling her through my eyes and she made an o with her lips. And smirked after.
"lets go.......maharani is looking for you" she said making my eyes wide. But she smiled at my expression and patted my shoulder not caring about Jungkook standing beside me.
"I told her you were out because you were feeling sick and Jungkook was with you so don't worry" I nodded when the person standing beside me scoffed.
"it was your plan wasn't it?" he asked Anushka.
She laughed and nodded before saying
"you liked it jijaji?" my eyes widen and I elbowed her. I thought he wont understand but I was shocked as he started coughing. I slowly caressed his back calming him down.
And realization hit me that I called his brother that infront him. I looked at Anushka who was still smiling widely proud of herself.
"dummy he knows what it means" I whispered in her ears.
Her eyes slightly widened but then they became normal.
"I don't care he is still my jiju...." She smirked and before I could scold her she was gone. Running to the opposite end of hall way where Pratap bhaiya was waiting for her.
I shrugged it off and then made my way to the hall.
The party was still going on. I saw my mother approaching me.
"beta are you okay?" she asked me getting worried.
"I am fine mom its just I am not good with crowds." That was not a lie tho. It was true. But today was different. My whole attention being on Jungkook made me forget all these people present here. It made me smile.
"thankyou Jungkook for taking care of my daughter" my mother said caressing his cheek. His grip on my wrist tightened.
He was overwhelmed by the affection. He never got from a mother. Even eomma being a maid had a lot of work making her busy to take care of him like kids are supposed to be taken care of. But she still did her best job.
Mother took her hand back and then smiled at both of us. her eyes went to our hands she smiled and then walked away making me feel weird.
"lets dance" he spoke after taking a deep breath.
"sure" I said while smiling.
He took my hand and placed it on his shoulders and intertwined the free one. His other free hand went on my waist. We started moving with the rhythm of the music. i looked at him and saw him already staring it with a smile. I know that smile. The smile of contend.
"I am feeling nervous" I whispered for only him to hear me.
"its okay just look in my eyes and keep moving. Do you trust me?" he asked still looking at me.
"more than anything" I smiled. He smiled. And we smiled.
"I always wondered what it must feel like to dance with the love of your life" he said as I was staring at nothing but him.
"me too. But I atleast know now" I told him letting him know how I feel.
"really? So what does it feel like to you?" he asks me.
"like its just is here and no one else. Time has stopped and I have no care of what is happening in this world. Like the person you love is the person who heals me. And like I am in my room dancing like any normal day. Like the fresh breeze of early morning. Like the smell of soil before it rains. Like the moon and like every beautiful vibration of sitar" I said. Dancing with him felt like I am at ease. Every thing that made me calm....is now connected to him.
He chuckled. He tucked a strand of hair falling on my side behind my ear and i blushed. Is this a dream? Even if it isn't....it surely feels like one.
"You know how to make me feel special don't you?" He said. But his voice was low and it made it husky. My knees felt weak and i tried not to show the impact he had on me.
"I am saying what i am feeling. When i am with you... "
He chuckled again.
"But you still make me feel special."
I shrugged.
"You are special."
He laughs and it had the ability to make me calm......he is my calmness.
"How did i get so special" he says his eyes twinkling with the various lights around the hall.
I smiled at him. Without saying anything.
And we kept on dancing. Staring into eachother's soul. Like.... I've imagined always.

 I've imagined always

Thankyou so much for reading my story!!!!!!!~sofia

~sofia.