~23~

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

How dare he take her when I was standing right beside her all the time? And as if it wasn't enough, he is now touching her. His head dips to say something in her ears and she laughs at it. She laughs????

"that's exactly how he'll take her away from you" a voice came from behind me. I turned slightly to see eomma standing there.

"eomma?" she looked at me and then shook her head in disappointment.

"how much time till you confess to her that you love her?" she asked me.

"I cant eomma......what will I say? That I love her? She will be angry on me for spoiling our friendship. And I can handle any thing In this world but her being angry with me? Ive suffered that before and I know I will never want to live that phase again." I said and that- that time when I wasn't even able to look in her eyes made me feel a different ache in my heart. She is the only person who'd affected me that way.

"you will keep thinking that and she will be gone and you will not be able to do anything because you wont be in the position to do so"

It made me scared. An arrow pierced my heart is what it felt like to me.

My eyes went to the dancing figure in the hall. My eyes were filled with tears. It was a whole different feeling to love someone and a whole different feeling to see the love of your life dancing with someone else smiling like she belong there. Maybe she does. But I want to be selfish here. And I want to have her. I want to just pull her out of that crowd and take her to a silent place where there will be no one and just us. Where I will be able to tell her how much she means to me and where I can be a little more selfish to devour those soft lips but this time with permission. This time with some acceptance and this time with right.

As I looked at her she was the only one visible to me. And everything else just blurred like it was not that part of this world.

She felt like a dream. The type we sleep again to just continue it. But it never comes back.

All this time I played it cool. But my hand still tingled where I touched her bare back. Just thinking about how she trusted me enough made me feel happy and worthy.

"are you not going to dance?" a voice came followed by the pat on my shoulder.

I looked beside me to find nayani's bestfriend Anushka.

"no I am fine here" I told here. Because the only person i wanted to dance with was not with me at the moment.

"its okay you know? See our friend is enjoying so much. I always wondered how they will look together. And there they are. Haye! Romeo and Juliet" something burned inside me.

"they don't look that good together" I tried ignoring the burn i felt in my chest with her words.

"oh what are you saying? look? How his one hand is gently placed on her waist? How they are laughing together? I don't think there can be a better match than this!" that was enough. Ive heard enough. The control I had over me was gone and now I was not going to stop myself. All the fear I had now vanished into thin air. The fear was true but it was definitely not more than the love I had for her. She is the love of my life and all I now know is.....loosing her by not letting her know that I love her will be the biggest mistake. And this realization made me take my steps towards the dancing figure of her. The only women whom I love and the only person who not only loved me but made me realise that I was worth it. And I cant let go of this precious soul not when I haven't even tried taking her.