~29~

I was sitting at the rooftop. The same place where we first kissed. And the same place where we confessed our growing love for eachother. How funny it is? Someone i didn't even knew a few months ago is now the person on whom my happiness or sadness depends.
I looked up and saw the moon.
"You witnessed our love right" i said to the moon. I didn't know what to do so i started talking with the moon.
"What is the end of this story? Our story? Will i be able to meet him soon?" I asked.
I wanted to go to korea. But i can't do without any reason. So all i wanted was a reason. And i possibly can't say that i miss jungkook and i want to meet him.
But a reason..? What can be the possible reason for me to go to korea?
"Why are you sitting here all alone nayani?"
I got startled as i knew noone came here. So when i heard a voice it kind of scared me.
I looked up to see krutika di.
"What are you doing here?" I repeated the question.
She shrugged her shoulders and came to sit beside me on the boundary.
"Just...i just wanted to get some fresh air" she said.
But the look in her eyes said something totally different.
"Are you missing jiju?" As i said this a crimson colour spread on her cheeks. Her skin was milky white and it was shining more under the moonlight. So the red on her cheeks became more visible.
"W-what? What are you talking about?" She said. But i just chuckled.
"Okay okay....just a li-ttle bit?"
"Oh hooo you started missing him already?"
She huffed out and her shoulders slumped.
She kept her head on my shoulders and started speaking
"How can a man i barely knew ended up becoming my husband?"
"What is wrong with that?"
"Nothing..? But then there is something wrong with me definately!" It made me laugh.
"What made you think that?"
"Because how can I miss someone i haven't even spent more than few hours with?"
"What do you mean? You are literally his wife. And didn't you stayed in korea with him for like 10 days?"
"But there were alot of guests and he was busy for the preparation of his crowning so no we didn't get much time together"
I hummed. But then i suddenly looked at her
"Do you love him?" Her head shot up and she looked at me.
"What? No! How can I love him when i barely know him?"
"I don't know what you mean by that 'barely'?
She took in a deep breath and started speaking
"I'll tell you what i know about him okay? So he likes to take shower the first thing in the morning. And when he is done he applies his one and only sandalwood perfume he's been using ever since i have known him. I know that he likes to take a sip of water before starting his meal. I also know that he needs to hug a pillow before sleeping and i also know that he likes to write. I know that he is good at making rational decisions. I don't know how but i know that whenever he smiles i can see the shine in his eyes. Those tiny stars in his eyes like a kid looking at something he's never seen before. That he uses his left leg whenever he starts walking and his favourite shirt is the pink one on which i accidentally spilled my tea and still he kept quiet and asked me if i was okay. And with that i knew that he was caring and i also know-"
"Okay okay okay!!!!! I know you know nothing about him okay? But its okay...you know why? Because you are gonna spend your whole damn life with him. You'll get to know him "
"Will i be able to love him?" She asks hesitantly.
Oh girl...you already do!
"Ofcourse you will!" I said enthusiastically.
"But..how will I know if i will fall in love with him?"
I looked at her and smiled.
"You will start to like his simplest things. You will notice everything he do for you. You will also try to make him smile just because you love him smiling. You will even Love his scars. Everyone of them. and-"
"How do you know? Do you love someone?"
I choked on my words and looked at her surprised.
"W-what?"
"How do you know so much about love? Its like you love someone"
"Why? I already write so many poetries so why can't I say all this without loving someone?"
"That's because words are words...but i looked at you and the way your eyes shined saying each sentence it felt like you have lived those moments. So tell me! I tell you everything so you should too!"
I sighed i guess i have too.
"I actually do..." I said softly.
"Who is he?" She asked excitedly.
"It's.....your brother in law jungkook" i said looking down shy.
"WHAT? HIM?" She said loudly. I shushed her and made sure noone was around.
"Yes..but you won't tell anyone."
"He is so quiet. How did you talked to him? He wouldn't even talk to me except for some words and that too related to work"
I looked at her and surprise was written all over my face.
"He is like that?" I asked.
"Waah...you say you love him but you don't even know how he is?"
"That's because he was never quiet around me! He when came here with his family he would talk to me. Flirt me tease me and that was how we became bestfriends and i started to fall for him unknowingly " a small smile crept on my lips.
"He was like this with you?" I nodded.
"In korea he would spend most of his time either in his room or practising or doing some office work"
I was astonished. Speechless.
"But how?"
"He must've liked you so much that he changed himself for you"
"You are kidding. He wouldn't do that. I think you don't know him "
"I have lived in his home. But i don't think he considers it home. The only time i see him smiling is when he is with the royal maid. Except for that he has this poker face on". She said. Then she looked at me and a sheepish smile made its way to her lips.
"Do you want to meet him?" She asked me.
I looked at her with sad eyes.
"Why wouldn't i?"
She smiled at me.
"I am going back to korea. Will you come with me to live there for a few weeks? You can meet him and i will also like it"
I was so happy that i jumped on her and hugged her so tight.
"Thankyou didi!!!"
"I can't breathe"
"Then don't"