~10~

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

I came back to my chamber after talking to nayani for sometime. My eyes went to the gift she gave me and it made me smile.
I can't really tell what i was feeling at that moment because i was feeling almost every emotion.
Is it weird how she makes me feel?
Is it wrong If i like searching for her in a crowded room?
Is it wrong to find comfort in her?
I sighed deeply. My past makes it difficult for me to form relations.
I was taken aback when she asked me if i considered her my friend.
I told her I did. But she makes me feel like a friend should not make their other friend feel.
Making my way to the couch i sat. Sighing deeply.
My restlessness didn't calmed down and i went to stand by the balcony.
My eyes wandered and wandered and they landed.....on her. It was a coincidence that the second time i came to stand there i found her walking outside instead of being in her room.
This time i choose not to go to her. I just watched her steps. She was walking while looking around. Time to time looking in the sky as if she was looking for something in the sky.
My gaze went to the sky and i found out what she was looking for...the moon. It was not easy to look at it from that area until it came out completely.
And right now the moon was just rising and it hid behind the huge structures.
A chuckle escaped my lips to find her looking for something she saw almost daily.
Soon she went inside. I sighed again as i found myself staring at her for so long and i didn't even realise.
I decided to just sleep as it was already late. I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes.
But all i could think about was that incident from the market. That......kiss.
I don't know what she was feeling when my lips touched hers but i felt my world stop. And my eyes stared into hers. She was stunned and she didn't even blink. All i could see were the eyes i would die for.
It made me feel something in my heart. I don't know what happened to me but all i knew was.....it felt nice.
A few hours later i was still tossing and turning in the bed not being able to sleep.
I need to stop thinking about today. But no matter how much i tried i couldn't help but think about how she laughed, frowned, smiled, went shy over the things i said or did. I need to stop thinking about her!

Nayani's pov

Making my way to the balcony i looked at the sky to finally see the moon. It was my habit to look at the moon every night .
The cold breeze hit my skin making me feel more calm. I closed my eyes to feel at peace but all i could remember was how our lips brushed against eachother's.
It was impossible to ignore the butterflies i had in my stomach. How he looked at me.
I don't know why but his presence makes me feel excited and happy.
How he jokes around and how he smiles at the silliest thing i say. I smiled at the thought. I looked at my right side to see the balcony of his room. It was empty.
'he must've slept' i thought to myself.
I again looked at the moon when his words came echoing in my head.
"Ever since i was a child I've been neglected. Because i was the second one and also because i was unwanted"
I sighed. No matter how much he showed but he was lonely inside.
"Some people's soul are broken some are just injured but some are soulless" when he was saying that he was empty. Nothing to feel nothing to complain nothing to regret.
The only emotion i saw in him today was sadness.
I wanted to heal him. To show him he was not unwanted. To show him his worth.
"What is my pretty bestfriend thinking this late at night?" Anushka's voice startled me.
"What are you doing here?"
"I was going to sleep. But then i thought I should meet you one last time"
"Oh...." I was in my own thoughts which didn't go unnoticed by Anushka. But she choose not to ask me right now which i was glad for.
"Tomorrow you have to practice fencing " she said as i looked at her.
"All of sudden?" She shrugged.
"I don't know you haven't practiced it in a while" she was right i haven't practiced in a while but right now i was on a different....
My train of thoughts halted at a station when i realised i got the way!
"Anushka! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!" I hugged her as she got startled by my sudden excitement.
"What happened to you?"
"Nothing! It's late let's just sleep. I have to practice fencing"
She nodded and then left to sleep in her room.
--------------in the morning---------------
Jungkook's pov
I couldn't sleep the whole night. A certain pair of eyes kept me awake the whole night.
I walked out of the room to see the sun was still rising. I took a deep breath and felt calm under the morning beauty.
It was still early and it was quite dark.
As the sun slowly rose the darkness faded away.
This reminded me of nayani. I felt strange how i was able to connect everything to her.
I was about to walk towards my room but a voice stopped.
It was coming from nayani's room.
I walked towards her room quietly to know what this sound was about.
I saw her sitting infront of an idol. I know. The last time i came in her room i asked her.
She said she worshipped him and she was his servant.(in a good way).
My eyes went to her figure sitting infront of her lord krishna singing for him.
"Ras rachaiya brindavan ke Gokul ke basi
Radha tumhri dasi darshan ko hai pyasi
Shyam salone nand lala Krishna banwari
Tumhri chav hai nyari
Me to hu tan man Hari"
(O dancing resident of Gokul in Vrindavan
Radha is your maid She yearns to see you
O dusky complexioned son of Nanda,Krishna
You image is wonderful I've lost my body and soul)
She finished her prayers and then took something with her before coming outside.
"Oh jungkook? What are you doing here?" Her voice felt faint as i was just staring at her. Nothing in my mind just the beauty of her and her voice.
"How are you so beautiful?" Escaped my lips before i could even realise what i was doing.
"Huh? Jungkook!" I came out of my thoughts and stared at her glad that she didn't heard me.
"Ah...hi!" That's all i could say
"Uh..hi?" She looked at me confused.
"I just woke up early and heard a voice so i came here to find out you were the one singing." I said the truth.
"You are a beautiful singer" i smiled at her.
"Thanks! But not better than you." She cheekily smiled.
I smiled back.
"Ahh i have to go to my parents room i will meet you later okay?" She said as she was in hurry. I nodded.
"It's okay" i smiled and turned to leave for my room. When she called me again.
"Uh jungkook!" She called.
"Yess?" I turned around to answer.
"I am going to practice sword fight. Will you come? I heard you are good at it" she teasingly said.
"I am" i grinned at her.
"Lets see, meet me in the ground" she winked before running towards her parents chambers.
I slowly lifted my left hand to keep on my chest to feel my heartbeat accelerating.
"Sword fight huh?" I chuckled and decided to go to eomma to ask her what is happening to me. Even tho she will say i like-
WHAT?????
Why i didn't thought about it?
I-i like Nayani!?!
I need to meet eomma.
I made my way towards eomma's chambers.

he realised a little late huh?AnywaysThankyou for reading my story!!!~sofia

Anyways
Thankyou for reading my story!!!
~sofia.