0.5

0.5

BOSTON

not everyone

is who they say

they are

-

"So you found it I see," Eva smirked, looking at what Tamina and Calum were showing her, "Yup, this is it, the summoning of a demon."

"What do we need?" Charlie asked, "I bet that we can get some stuff in here, lots of people have left things behind.

"We need a bible, red spray paint, and holy water," Jamie said, "I've seen an exorcism before, and I'm a demon, I know what to do."

Luke walked to the basement and a couple minutes later come up with rope and a chair, "Someone hung themselves down there," he said quietly.

Tamina nodded and swallowed hard, "Okay, now I need a bible."

"Oh, they're all over this house," Wendy said, "One second, let me go upstairs."

"The best place to go would be the basement," they heard someone say. They turned their heads and saw Josh.

"Holy shit," Michael said, "Where the hell have you been?!"

"Traveling," Josh rolled his eyes, "I can find a way to get her down there, Kyle would do it but he's kind of in grieving over his little girlfriend.

"Right," Ashton scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "Alright, let's do this."

Tamina and Calum walked downstairs and when they got there, the others were already there. She swallowed hard, still not used to the fact that they could just appear and dissapear.

"Got it," Wendy said once she appeared in the room, "They wrote down the words to exorcise a demon in the back, they had probably done this before."

"What happens when you excorsice a demon anyway?" Jordyn asked, "Do they like die?"

"You can't kill a demon," Eva said, "Well you can but with only two weapons, no one knows where they are. A demon-killing knife and a gun, a special gun. No one knows where the weapons are, who made them, they're a mystery."

"Excorsisng a demon means sending it back to hell," Josh said, "So we can't be here if they do the excorsism."

"Why not?" Jordyn asked curiously.

"That means we get sent back to hell as well," Jamie explained, "So are you guys going to excorsise her back to hell?"

"Yes," they all said, except one person.

Tamina.

"No," Tamina said, "We're keeping her."

"I'm sorry, did I hear you correctly?" Calum asked, "You want to keep her here, on earth?"

"Did she possess you or something?" Ashton asked.

Tamina rolled her eyes, "No she didn't, I'm still me."

"You want her for information," Eva said, taking the words out of Tamina's mouth, "Right? That's why you won't send her back to hell, because she knows more than all of us."

Tamina nodded, "Yeah."

"Smart girl," Jamie nodded, "I like you."

"Thank you?" Tamina said unsure if that was a compliment or not.

"Here," Josh said, "I came prepared." He took out a can of red spray paint and threw it to her. She nodded and walked towards the middle of the room. The others watched as she made lines and symbols and when she was done, they saw what she had created.