1.9

1.9

BOSTON

you can't run

from what the past

has made you

-

"Why do you want to go to Georgia?" Wendy asked Abbi.

"I just do," Abbi replied, "There's someone that I want to see."

"Your adoptive family?" Wendy asked her, raising an eyebrow, "Sophie's parents?"

"I haven't talked to them since the funeral and I feel horrible," Abbi sighed, "Look, I already overheard you on the phone with someone talking about getting out to Georgia, I won't ask questions why and I won't tell anyone, as long as I can come with you guys."

Wendy was silent for a moment, "Okay, but, what do we tell everyone else?"

"I'll tell them that I have to go and take care of some witch business or something, and I need someone tough with me incase something happens to me."

"Michael's gonna wanna come, I hope you know that," Wendy replied to her, "They all are, and I can't let any of them come."

Abbi looked down, "Well, it's just going to have to work somehow."

A knock on Ashton's bathroom door, made them jump. Abbi opened the door and Ashton frowned when he saw them both in there together.

"What was going on in here?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Where's my boyfriend?" Wendy raised her eyebrows back at him.

"He's in the living room with everyone else," Ashton said to her, "Now, get out, I need to take a piss."

Abbi and Wendy rolled their eyes and walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where everyone was laughing loudly about something.

"Hey!" Abbi shouted. They all stopped and stared at her, "Shut up, there's something I need to talk to you guys about."

"Okay, talk," Charlie smiled at her kindly.

Abbi cleared her throat and waited for Ashton to get back before explaining the plan of going back to Georgia.

"There's some things that I need to do in Georgia," Abbi said to them, "And Wendy has to come with me."

"Back to Georgia?" Michael frowned.

"What for?" Jordyn asked.

"Well she's tough," Abbi stared at Wendy and smiled, "And if I encounter another witch or something, I'll have someone there to back me up, it's just for cautionary reasons."

Michael narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend, "What's the real reason that you're going Wendy?"

"I'm going for Abbi," Wendy said to him, "She just asked me to go and I don't see the harm in it."

"Part of our deal is that we aren't aloud to make contact with our parents because it causes conflict," Charlie reminded her, "Remember that?"

"I'm not going to see my mom," Wendy assured them, "I wish I could, but I know what happens if I do and I don't want this deal to break up because of me."

Ashton shook his head, "I don't believe you."

"What do you even have to talk care of over there Cunnings?" Calum asked her.