0.9

0.9

NEW YORK

ONE MONTH LATER

time changes everyone

sometimes for better

sometimes for worse

-

Tamina burst into the house and watched the man throw holy water on Ella. She screamed out in pain and Tamina nodded at Hope, giving her the signal.

She snapped her fingers, shutting off the lights.

"What the hell?!" the man yelled.

"Punny," Ella chuckled.

"You shut up!" he yelled at her, "I didn't give you permission to speak!"

"Listen, I don't know anything about your daughter or what happened to her, or who she made a contract with but it wasn't me, I swear."

"I should have never got her into hunting," he sighed, "I knew this was a bad idea."

"Hey asshole," Tamina snapped, turning on the lights.

"Who the hell are you?!" he snapped.

"So much pun," Ella laughed.

Tamina blinked and he watched her eyes turn black. He opened the bible and started to say the latin words, but Tamina flicked her fingers, sending the book flying out of his hands. She flung him against the wall and kept her hand up, holding him there.

"Untie her," Tamina ordered.

"I can't," Hope said, "She's in a devils trap."

"Where do you keep your water?" Tamina asked the man, "Regular water."

"Why should I tell you?" he choked out.

"I'll snap your neck thats why," she smiled sarcastically.

"You're nothing," the man spat at her, "You're just another demon."

"Actually I'm a knight of hell," Tamina smirked, "One of the most powerful species, I actually can find out about this contract with your daughter, but I'm loyal to my people."

"Haven't you ever lost someone?" the man cried, "You've never lost anyone important to you?"

Tamina thought of her six friends, she thought of all the trouble they went through in the murder house. She swallowed hard and nodded, "Of course I have, that's what made me what I am."

And with those words she twisted her hand, making the man fall to the ground and cough up blood; lots of it.

"Please," he croaked, "Please don't."

"Beggings isn't going to do you any good," she said, that sly smirk still plastered on her face. She blinked, making her eyes black once again and snapped, killing him.

Hope came out of the small kitchen and poured water on the red paint, breaking the trap. Hope walked through and untied Ella's wrists.

"Thanks," Ella rubbed them, "That man was psycho."

"He lost his daughter," Tamina sighed, "Of course he was psycho."

"Don't go all emotional on me now," Hope laughed, "People like us don't have emotions."

"We aren't people," Ella pointed out.

"We have emotions," Tamina rolled her eyes.

"Barely," Hope rolled her eyes, "We only have emotions for certain people, and you know that."