0.6

0.6

BOSTON

(Okay so Tamina's secret comes out here, and i know its like quick but the whole book is going to revolve around it so here we go)

no matter what

i will always know

it was my fault

-

Tamina sat in Hope's apartment, waiting for her to get home. Apparently she had an apartment in Boston as well as New York, making Tamina think that meeting Hope and Calum meeting Ella wasn't a coincidence.

She examined the knife she was holding carefully, tears running down her cheeks as she thought of Haylee, of the betrayal she was feeling. She had been hurt and backstabbed so many times and she thought Hope was different.

They were all the same.

When the door opened, not only did Hope walk inside, but she walked in with another girl.

"Tamina?" Hope asked, looking at the girl next to her, "What are you doing here?"

"Are you Ella?" Tamina asked, staring the other girl up and down.

"Yes," Ella furrowed her eyebrows, "Aren't you Calum's girlfriend?"

"Yeah," Tamina nodded, gripping the knife tightly, "I am."

"Okay, well now that we've all introduced ourselves, why don't you tell me what you're doing here?" Hope asked, "Not that I have a problem with it, but you're holding a knife and it's scaring me."

"I know what you two are," Tamina swallowed hard.

"What are you-" Ella started, but Tamina cut her off.

"Paulina told me," Tamina said, "I know all about what really happened to Haylee and how you begged Hope to not follow Paulina's orders, but she did it anyway and that's why you left her. I know it all, and I want answers."

"Tamina I don't know-" Hope started, but Ella shook her head.

"She knows Hope," Ella sighed, "Don't even try, she knows."

Tamina put the knife down on the couch and wiped the tears running down her cheeks, "I can't believe that I found out like this."

Hope tried to walk towards her, but something wasn't letting her move. Ella tried the same, but she wouldn't budge. Tamina walked towards the rug they were standing on and lifted it up, revealing the outline of a devils trap.

"You two aren't going anywhere," Tamina spat at both of them.

"You little-" Hope started, but Ella covered her mouth.

"We'll give you any answer you want," Ella said, "You deserve them."

Hope gave her a look, one that showed confusion and anger. Ella was always nice, to anyone, she didn't like what she was, it wasn't like she chose to be a demon, none of them did but she swore to herself that she wouldn't let her soul be corrupted.

"How did you meet Calum?" Tamina asked, "Was it really a coincidence, or did you follow him here?"

"After you left, Kyle ordered Hope to follow you, and he also knew that Haylee would be on the same flight," Ella explained, "Three months later, Calum was going to look for you. Kyle asked if I knew anything from Hope, so I said no, we hadn't really talked since she left, I got the same flight as him so I could find her and get information as well."

"Kyle cares about you," Hope said, "It was kind of sweet, but repulsive at the same time."

"So if Kyle ordered you to keep Haylee safe, why would you.." Tamina trailed off.