2.5

2.5

NEW YORK

(OKAY SO THE ENTIRE CHAPTER WILL MOSTLY BE IN ITALICS BECAUSE SOMETHING BIG HAPPENS AND ITS GOING TO FLASH BACK TO SHOW HOW THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER REALLY HAPPENED THAT DIDNT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY OK LETS DO THIS)

you can not run

from what you've become

-

She knelt on the floor, staring at all the blood that dripped off her hands. She looked around the room at the bodies that lied on the floor, and the body tied to the chair. She gripped the blade tightly, the one that could kill a knight of hell.

It was gruesome, all that blood on the floor. She looked back at her hands and felt a burning sensation run through her arm. Her breaths were shaky as she lifted up the sleeve to her black shirt and gasped.

Her mark was glowing.

-

ONE WEEK BEFORE

"C'mon let's go on that ride!" Sophie tugged at Michael's shirt, "Please!"

"You know I don't like rollercoasters," Michael laughed.

"I'll get on it with you," Wendy rolled her eyes, "Quentin doesn't wanna go either."

Sophie smiled at Wendy and she smiled back. There was no bad blood between any of them, sometimes it was awkward but Sophie and Michael couldn't have been happier and neither could Wendy and Quentin.

"Alright you two go do that," Quentin said to them, "The rest of us are gonna stay back here." Sophie and Wendy smiled and walked off to the ride together.

"Where's Jordyn?" Kyle asked Tamina, "She was just here."

"She went to get some cotton candy with Ashton and Luke, remember?" she chuckled, "You're so forgetful sometimes."

Calum stared at them and rolled his eyes. He thought that after Tamina was cured, things would slowly go back to normal, but it was obvious that Kyle and Tamina weren't going to end whatever they were because they were human now.

"Can you at least act like you're happy?" Charlie asked him.

"I'm fine," Calum muttered.

"You look like someone just shot your dog," Abbi said to him, "You're not fine."

"I just don't like to see them together," Calum muttered.

Charlie sighed, "Look, just because two people love each other, doesn't mean they should be together. You two are toxic for each other. Like, look at Ashton and Jordyn, she loves him, and I think he loves her too, but they aren't together."

Calum shrugged, "I guess."

Ashton, Luke, and Jordyn all returned with cotton candy in Jordyn's hand and a stuffed animal in the other one.

"Ashton won me a toy!" Jordyn yelled excitedly.

Sophie and Wendy got back from the ride with Sophie stumbling from side to side. Michael walked towards her and grabbed her hand, and helped her to walk straight.

"That was the worst thing ever," Wendy pointed at the ride, "I'm so dizzy."

Abbi frowned and looked at the tent of a fortune teller, "Guys, let's go to the fortune teller."