1.4

1.4

NEW YORK

there are things

things that no human

is supposed to see

-

"I don't understand," Luke cleared his throat, "We're going to work with a demon, to kill another demon?"

Ella sighed, "I'm not like them. I have never once killed a person, I underwent torture and I still have marks from Paulina because I refused to kill anyone who she ordered me too."

Wendy felt Michael's wrap his arm around her waist and she sighed, feeling overwhelmed with all the information and planning being told to her.

"Guys this is a perfect idea!" Calum said, looking at Abbi who nodded in agreement.

"You guys get Tamina back and I get my revenge," Abbi said, "This is perfect, this is the perfect plan why are you guys so reluctant to do this?"

"If we take back Tamina and kill Hope we start war," Michael swallowed hard, "Kyle's going to come after us, Josh will come after us, Paulina will come after us, we're declaring war here."

"Who cares?!" Charlie threw her hands in the air, "Guys if we can kill Hope, one of the highest rankings of demons who says we can't kill another?"

"You're forgetting that we need the special knife for that," Jordyn pointed out.

"Yeah we can't kill a demon like her unless we have that knife," Ashton said, "No one knows where that knife is, not even Paulina."

"I know," Ella admitted, getting the attention of everyone else in the room.

"What?!" they all yelled, making Ella chuckle a bit.

Ella sighed, "A while back, Hope had a hold of the knife it was hers since she's the Queen of the Knights. She started to get out of control because to a knight of hell, the special knife is like a drug the more you kill the better the high."

"So you took it from her?" Abbi asked.

Ella nodded, "One night it was really late, Hope was watching some television program and I told her I was going to meet with Paulina, which I actually did so if Hope asked, it all checked out. I took the knife from inside Hope's jacket which she had in the closet and buried it in a cemetery, in my grave."

Charlie felt chills run down her spine and cleared her throat, "So what's the whole plan to get it?"

"I'll get it," Ella said, "Now let's run through this plan one more time because we're doing this." They all nodded and Ella smiled.

"Explain," Michael cleared his throat.

Ella nodded, "Okay we have to go back to Boston in order to do this, they've all been in the murder house devising this plan to capture Abbi because you're considered a threat now."

Abbi felt fear course through her veins but she didn't show this, "Continue."

"We'll go to Ashton's apartment and we need these supplies; holy water, red spray paint, a bible you know the stuff that you always have when you summon us. One of you will call Hope and tell her that you have me captured and I'll play along. Hope will come to my rescue and we'll capture her in a devil's trap and make her call Paulina to tell her that she's in trouble. Paulina's going to send Kyle and Tamina and when she does that's when you make your move. All you have to do is say that you'll give back Hope if you can have Tamina, but you're going to kill Hope and then you're going to kill me."