1.0

1.0
*A NEW CHARACTER WILL BE INTRODUCED*

BOSTON

never did she think

she would become

something so evil

-

Tamina and Kyle walked around town, holding hands as they talked about how much fun they had together in New York. They didn't know why they were holding hands, but none of them said anything about it; it felt natural.

"Remember when you accidently set the curtains on fire," Kyle laughed reminiscing on memories they had.

"Hey! I was still learning how to use that power okay!" Tamina defended herself.

"Aw don't pout babygirl," Kyle smirked.

Tamina rolled her eyes and stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of something.

"Holy shit," she breathed out. Kyle's eyes widened when he saw what she was looking at. There was Wendy and Michael walking out of a resturant together, holding hands. Behind them followed two men who looked to be in their twenties.

"Why are they being followed?" Tamina whispered to Kyle.

Kyle looked closley at the men and noticied something poking out of their boots; two sharp knives.

It all happened so suddenly at that point. With one hand covering Wendy's mouth and a bag going over Michael's head, Tamina almost screamed, but Kyle covered her mouth. He leaned in closely to her ear and whispered.

"Sh, babygirl we'll never be able to help them if you scream," Kyle said.

Tamina nodded and watched Michael and Wendy being shoved into the trunk of their car.

"Where are they going?" Tamina asked Kyle.

Kyle grabbed her hand even tighter and ran, following the car. They were fast, just as fast as that car, Tamina loved the rush that she got, feeling the cold air hit her face as they ran. She felt strange admitting it, but she loved being what she was; she loved having power, being in control, being one of the highest rank of her own kind.

She loved being a knight of hell.

When they stopped running, they were in front of a small house that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, but they knew that they were still in Boston, just a part of Boston that Tamina had never been to.

Wendy and Michael were thrown out of the car as if they were nothing but two bags of trash. The men grabbed them hard and dragged them inside the house. Tamina and Kyle walked quietly behind them, making sure that they didn't make a sound.

Tamina and Kyle watched intently as one of the men tied their wrists to two chairs. He was bulky and he seemed younger than the man standing next to him, he actually seemed really young, a teenager. The older one took out a flask and threw the liquid at Wendy and Michael.

"They're clean," the man with black hair, the youngest one, said.

Tamina realized that they were hunters, how else would they know about creatures and that demons react painfully to holy water?

The man took the bag off of Michael's head. He looked at Wendy who had tears running down her cheeks. Tamina looked at Kyle who shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what was going on, he was just as confused as she was.

"Where is she?" the young man asked, "Tamina, where the hell is she?"

"And where's her boyfriend?" the other asked, "Kyle."