PARTIES ♡

Parties. An event I half-half look forward to.

Not that I don't find them fun, it's just that I'm not always one who's good at socialising with other people.

But somehow, I got invited to two parties in a row.

And I was like 'OMG I GOT INVITED TO 2 PARTIES ERMAGERD!'

But seriously, I did not realise how bad I actually am at 'partying'

But I've compiled a list of things you should and Shouldn't do-

SHOULD NOT DO!!

-go to dance and not dance- like honestly I do not care if you suck at dancing, when that beat drops just go crazy and shuffle it out! You don't want to look like a boring person! If it turns out bad, turn it into a joke! It's that simple.

Be on phone 24/7- unless you're doing a snapchat- noo! You need to socialise. Being on your phone is putting up a sign telling people you don't want to talk!

-be shy- honestly at a party, nobody really cares about how you are in your social status at school, they just wanna know if you're willing to have a good time! Honestly just go crazy! Be the person you wanna be!

Carry drinks- I know it's ok to carry drink when talking to people, but when the lights turn off, you NEED to put that drink down girl. It's going to stop you from dancing really good and chances are no matter how careful you are, you're still going to spill it on yourself.

SHOULD DO-

-sing along to songs- especially if you really know the song well, just sing your heart out while trying to basically pick up the beat while dancing. When it's just you and your girl friend, be silly and sing. it's a lot of fun trust me. and plus people will admire you for that.

GO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE CIRCLE- I don't care if you're the worst dancer on the planet. just go in the middle. of you can dance, show people what you've got and ignore the haters and if you can't dance, just do a silly but popular dance e.g twerking. This will show people you're confident and fun!

And ultimately just have fun! You shouldn't care what people think at a party. They're stupid if they want to gossip at an event! So go and have the time of your life and never regret anything!

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxo

(Leave requests in the comments)