CHRISTMAS

Hey everyone, how was your Christmas??? Spending time with family and loved ones during Christmas is honestly one of the most enjoyable family things I do. And also getting fat from eating all the food and presents I guess are fun too. Anyways, this chapter is just telling you that now that Christmas is over and stuff, I'm going to be posting a lot more chapters and I'm going to start to edit every chapter and lengthen and correct them because, reading Over some of them... They are quite embarrassing and I think that I've experienced more and can give better advice than when I was 14 haha.

Also I'm currently writing a new book, it's sort of an action book, sort of isn't. I wanted you guys to comment your thoughts on a small section from one of the chapters of the main character's description of a girl that he is assigned to capture.

I can't say the title of the story or what it's about yet, but here is a small little snippet:

She was tanned, a tan which perfectly matched her dark brown hair which was so naturally styled to perfection. It was straight but had a lot of volume and looked gorgeous. Her dark chocolate brown eyes, so Deep and mysterious, but heartwarming, with her luscious long lashes that would be long even without mascara. Her plump pink lips that looked so soft and so moisturised that all you would want to do is feel them. Her eyebrows were normal and medium thickness, they held a softness, yet were so sharp and defined. As she smiled, her white, perfect teeth coming onto display, it was so contagious. It made my stomach flip and my insides warm. There was something about her presence that made me want to know more. She was sitting there, silently, lost in her own world. Her body posture screamed shy, innocent, quiet, as she was deeply entranced by the book she was reading. Passion it was called, with a dark black cover, and a blood red rose. She looked as delicate as a feather, one who could not harm a fly. Someone who could see the good in everyone, and would give nothing but all her goodness and kindness to the world. But her eyes, her eyes held something that overpowered her whole body. Although heartwarming and sparkling, they also held something so deep and mysterious. There was something in there that nobody knew about. There's something that she's hiding, something that goes beyond innocence, and is only seen in the darkest hours of the night. But there's something else her eyes held, something that was concealed from plain sight, yet was so deeply traumatising. There's a pain and suffering beyond her happy facade. Something that has deeply affected her and has been locked away hidden. It was like a mystery that would never be solved, because you'd be searching forever. It was just her, trapped into her book, lost in the words, oblivious to the world around her. By herself, with no friends, she was at peace. Introvert, she loved being by herself, a place where there's no judgement or self doubt. She was in her own state of mind, cherishing the quiet sounds of the library. You could almost say she blended in, that she was even a bit nerdy, a smart girl. But at the same time, she couldn't look more out of place. She was just so different to everyone else. Her beauty is skin deep, and it radiates off her like a sun beam. She was like an angel, undisturbed and glowing, flying above and beyond what anyone could ever imagine.

So what do you guys think of it?? I wrote that paragraph one day when I was bored and suddenly I created a whole plot from it!! Also thank you guys for 40K!!! We are almost at 50K which means that something special will be happening. A little surprise for you guys!!

Remember to spread positivity around and enjoy your New Years!! If you aren't going to a party, treat yourself and see the fireworks in the city!!!!

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxoxoxoxox