STAY YOUNG! ♡

(Pic above is me)

I had a crazy wake up call tonight, and it was so special I knew I had to share it with you guys!!

I was watching the musical 'Legally Blonde' on YouTube and it was amazing and you should definitely check it out!!

But after watching that, it really made me realise something. The fact that anyone can get into a good university by working hard. It inspired me.

But also, it made me also realise I need to get my life together. I'm turning 16 this year, and although I really don't want to face this horrible truth, I am growing up!!

I have to start saving my money now, apply for jobs at places, I need to really think about what I want to do in my future, I need to try and get better grades in school and I also need to do one thing that is the most important which is...

BE MYSELF!!

Never grow up too fast!! Sure I'm telling you guys how I need to grow up, but think of it more as the fact that I need to start getting ready for the real world, but I'm still a young girl. I will be grown up, but my spirit will never.

For those of you guys who are maybe at the same stage as me where you have to now make a choice of what you want to do, the only advice I can give is to explore your options!!

A lot of people want to be business people or lawyers because they make a lot of money and that kind of thing, but they don't really know if they will passionately enjoy that job. I say that you experience it before you make a decision. Who knows, maybe you'll find out your more of a sports person, or an arts person.

Whatever you choose, please remember that in the process, to stay yourself, and be true to yourself!!

And to those readers who are younger, PLEASE stay young for as long as you can!!

You have to remember that you will never get your childhood years back again, and your childhood goes for only a small time in your life. You want to make the most out of every day while you are young!!

If I could talk to my younger self right now, I would say to not care about what other people think!! I would say to really work hard on my dance training because the me now would be thanking her. I would also say to face my fears because at a younger age it is usually easier.

So please all I'm trying to say is I see young girls these days, I'm even referring to girls who are my age, who just dress like they are 21.

Please don't be in a hurry to grow up!!! I don't care if that's what everyone does!! You will regret it later in life!! You have to stay young while you can be!! You can dress like you're 21 when you actually ARE 21, not now.

The generation of young girls seems to be looking older and older. Every year when I see the new year 7's it seems they always get older. Little girls wearing tiny outfits and getting boyfriends.

We need to send a message out to the younger generation to stay young! But instead we are influencing them to grow up too fast!!

So if you guys get anything from this chapter please remember to really think what path you want to take and also most importantly to stay young while you still can!

I really hope you guys got something from this chapter!!

Please leave requests and thank you for 7K!!

Once my book gets to 50K (which I'm pretty sure it never will) I will make my Instagram public and tell you guys it!

But for now

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxoxoxoxox