Makeover Series: STYLE ☆

This is probably one of the hardest things to get a makeover on.

You're probably thinking "I need to
Spend heaps of money on this" but
For my version, you won't have to spend too much at all.

Sick of your old style? Well, a makeover for it is perfect.

I totally suggest installing the app POLYVORE! It's how I created my style! (Pic of one of my polyvore sets above)

You should try and not be too much of a style stalker, because seriously it won't be you.

You can buy a couple of popular styles here and there but not your whole wardrobe. Here are my steps to this makeover- I actually have steps this time haha-

Step 1:
Get inspired! Are you Into the more sporty/adidas style? Or the girly style? Hipster? Edgy style?
That's something you have to think about. What kind of style describes you.

Step 2:
Go on polyvore and browse through the different variations of clothing, accessories, shoes, beauty and furniture and ❤️ the things you like. there will be a folder of all of your likes so you can create outfits with them in the create column. After that create different outfits and sets that you would wear to different events or to school.
Follow my polyvore- lovealanaxx

Step 3:
Clean out your wardrobe
Note: make sure your room is SPOTLESS before you do this. You'll thank me later.
Make two piles. Love it and loose it. Remember to keep the basics and most of your going out clothes, because those are too precious to throw away. Once you're satisfied with that, you can ask older siblings (if you have any) for their old clothes to look through. Trust me there's always hidden treasures in there.

Step 4: find a store that suits you and your style- make sure it's a cheap and affordable store and one you can easily access. My store is supré, factorie and cotton on body! Only because they have my sizes and I like their clothing.

Step 5: slowly develop your wardrobe. Don't buy everything at once. Trust me on that one.

Step 6: find cute accessories to go with your style- jewellery, hats, shoes, hair accessories, bags, sunglasses. anything really!

And there you go!

Hope you enjoyed that segment!

Vote, comment and follow!

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana XOXOXOXOXOXXOXO