BUILDING UP FRIENDSHIPS ♡

This year I have made some new friends, and I absolutely love them!!

After the horrible year I had last year, I'm so glad that this year has turned out for me! Although we are really close as friends, I feel as though we really just need to make that friendship stick.

And with holidays coming up, what's more perfect than organising things with us altogether?

When you have friends at school, it is important that you see each other outside of school as well as at school. People act very differently outside of school. They're almost like a completely different person.

You can get many advantages out of going out with your friends like:

•knowing their favourite food
•meeting their family
•meeting their pet
•seeing what kind of outfits they wear (seriously a persons outfit describes their personality so much. Not the brand or anything but the aura it brings off)
•more time to talk rather then being stopped by the bell
•more things to do
•can get to know them better

Some simple things you can do with your friends include;

•going out for ice cream
•shopping
•picnic
•go to someone's house
•someone's pool
•public pool
•roller blading
•laser tag
•bowling
•movies
•day in the city
•go for a walk
•go out anywhere for lunch

And there's plenty more options out there!

Also another suggestion is to make a group chat on something (I recommend Facebook messenger) and always use it to post funny selfies and organise fun things like this and other important things like pickups and homework.

Plus guys I think it's really important to do things with your friends so they know you are serious about the friendship and you're not just using them so that you have somebody to walk around the school with. Show you're serious about this friendship, and they will feel closer to you and will open up more.

And let's appreciate our friends more. If you have a friend, who you feel you haven't hung out or talked for a while, invite them out somewhere! Show them you still care, because they deserve it!!

Making friends in school is so important so that when you leave, you can still be friends with them and hang out. That's why you do things outside, because after high school you generally stick with those you hung around with more outside of school.

So don't take your friends for granted, because one day, they could suddenly leave. And you'll regret not getting closer and doing more things with them.

And there we have it! Wow I've been doing a lot of positivity related chapters! But I truly believe in positivity so I guess that just comes out in my writing! I hope you guys liked that chapter. It was just a quick one as I really wanted to thank you guys for 20K VIEWS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! WE HIT 20k!! I cannot believe it! Thank you for all of your votes and especially your comments, I read every single one and they all mean the world to me!!!

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana XOXOXOXOXOXXOXO