EXAM STUDY TIPS ♡

These are some of the realest study tips you will ever hear.

Why?

Well because I am currently in the middle of studying for my exams and let me tell you

My study method is crap.

So I've compiled a list of what to
Do and what NOT TO DO!
Hope you guys enjoy this segment! 💘💘💘💘💘🍏

DO NOT!!- leave your studying to the last night🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽
And I know every teacher says this and we always end up doing it anyways and it usually turns out ok but it is so much better to just write all of your study down as early as possible so that all you have to do every night is read everything. That's a lot easier than having to write everything last minute. TRUST ME!

Do- MAKE STUDY CARDS💘💘
Study cards are honestly the best thing. You can just pull them out any time and they're so much easier to remember. The best way is to really summarise and to have a picture with it so you can always remember the picture if you forget during the test.

DO- USE PERSONAL EXAMPLES 💘💘💘💘

Personal examples can vary from situations that have happened to you, yourself, your life, your likes and dislikes, your friends, celebrities and so on. For example, for sport we had to write an example for training techniques- Frequency (which means how many sessions a week you train of a sport)and I wrote that I train 3 days a week for dance. That will help me to remember what it means because it relates back to me.

DO NOT- ONLY USE BLUE AND RED PENS

Please do not just use those two boring colours. I beg you. That isn't the best way to remember things. Trust me, using colours or highlighters and drawing pictures is the key. Revision is all about memory. The best ways to remember what you're studying is to draw it out, make it simple and easy to read. Colour does provide this as it splits things into sections if you use different colours.

DO NOT- LISTEN TO MUSIC

I'm not saying that you should be studying in test conditions, because trust me, that doesn't really matter. But when I was listening to music, I found myself just singing to the songs and distracting myself. And when I was doing my homework I wasn't even concerntratimg on the music and I forgot it was even there, so it's unnecessary. I find the best thing is to study outside in the shade. It's more interesting outside because you'll have fresh air and natural sounds. This will also help you to concernte because you won't get dizzy and tired like you usually would at your desk.

DO NOT- DO YOUR HOMEWORK INFRONT OF THE TV
please do not even think about it. You know yourself that it's going to be too distracting and you won't get anything done. TV is too interesting, how could you do homework INFRONT of it??? I don't get it and I don't think it's a very effective way to study.

DO NOT- CRAM ALL YOUR STUDY BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE
that night before the exam right before you go to sleep, don't look over any notes or anything. I mean like after your shower and stuff. Beforehand that's fine. It's critical that you get an early and undress full sleep. Don't even think about the exam while your in bed. Watch some YouTube videos or just read a book or watt pad. Something to relax your mind. If you had done your study early, one night without studying shouldn't be any problem.

AND REMEMBER, just try your best!

Exams are stressful but as long as you try your absolute best, you know that that's all you could have done.

I hope you guys liked that segment!

PLEASE REQUEST THINGS IN THE COMMENTS! I haven't really been talking to you guys much so I don't know what you'd want me to do.

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxoxoxoxox

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘