FACE ☼

Hey guys!! I know it's been ages since I last updated but it's all in good reason!!
This book is starting a new series of chapters!! These chapters are all about embracing and loving yourself!! Ways that you can start to self love and improve those qualities you hate and embrace your flaws!!

Hope you guys enjoy this series and really start to love yourselves more by the end of it because honestly, all of you are so beautiful!! 💞💞💞💞💞

CHAPTER 1: FACE

Loving your face can be a very very hard thing

Loving your face can be a very very hard thing. We usually pick out every single bad feature of our face, considering we have seen it everyday of our whole lives. It's like when you take a selfie and love it one minute, but when you keep on looking at it it suddenly becomes ugly. Your face is kinda like that selfie, but instead of a minute of staring at it, try 365 days in a year multiplied by how old you are.
Of course your face changes and everything, but most features remain the same. I could point out every single thing I hate about my face to you right now. I'm sure everybody could. What you really need to look for though, is your great features and how to accept or express or hide your other ones. Permanent things like freckles, nose shape, forehead size, moles and other genetic things. Something to always remember is that when agents are looking for models, they always want a unique look. They don't want somebody who looks the same as everyone else. That's why they love those people with red hair, freckles, beauty marks and moles because they are so rare and so unique in their own way.

HOW YOU COULD IMPROVE:

Acne- find products and start a scin care routine. If you aren't allowed to start one, things like Rinsing your face, making sure you don't sleep with makeup on and making sure your face is always hydrated and not sweaty or dry can also improve your acne. There's also probably a lot of home remedies that you could try also.

Eyebrows- if you aren't allowed to wax them, get a pair of tweesers and start to shape them yourself. It may hurt the first time, but it will become easier if you do it more regularly. Also if you want more defined brows, get a brow kit. Remember to not put too much and don't press too hard when doing it so it doesn't look too fake, and make brush strokes like you're drawing on little hairs. If you can't buy a brow kit, try and use eyeshadow.

Nose Shape: You are stuck with your nose shape, so learn how to embrace it. Maybe a piercing is a way for you to hide your nose shape, or a fake one. Also highlighting your nose can give it a whole different shape.

Moles- I myself had a lot of moles and I went to plastic surgery and had them removed. Although I don't suggest you ask your mum to pay for you to get plastic surgery, you can ask your doctor to check them in case they are cancerous. Then you would get them removed for cheap as its a medical reason not a beauty reason. Remember that moles are also referred to as beauty marks, and a lot of models for photo shoots draw moles onto their face as it makes their face 'more beautiful'. So don't feel like they're some ugly thing stuck on your face, think of it as a rare thing you were lucky to be born with.

Freckles- there are creams out there that can reduce the freckles on your face. You can also try and find a way to make them look good or cover them with makeup. Honestly though, freckles should be embraced. Freckles can appear to be so beautiful and I am absolutely in love with freckles, as well as a population of people including modelling agents. If you make your eyes pop, that can also make your freckles look stunning.

Cheekbones- learn how to contour your cheeks and make it look natural! It will make you have better defined Cheek bones, without actually having defined cheek bones!!

How your face looks in photos- practice poses in the mirror. Your face will take a while to find the right pose that you think makes your face look good. There's a million ways a person can smile and pout and have a serious face. Things to try is to move different jaw muscles and to either soften the pressure or harden the pressure. Maybe you need to squint your eyes or open your eyes a bit more.

Eyelashes- you can get eyelash extensions, try out a new mascara or you can look up home remedies that make your eyelashes longer. To make them more curly you can buy an eyelash curler or look up home remedies.

Braces- of course braces, when you get them you immediately think they're ugly and you want them off. Just always remember that they're temporary and the result at the end is all worth it. From now on, you can smile with your mouth closed in photos, and also please keep up your hygiene, as you have to do twice as much to your teeth in keeping them clean. Trust me, braces and yellow teeth are not a good match.

Under eye circles- trust me, I have these as well and I absolutely hate them. One thing I can say is there are ways to embrace them and hide them at the same time. Always use concealer on them so that you can cover them. to make them not stand out even more, and also to make your eyes pop at the same time (bonus) put a goldish or brown eye shadow on your bottom lash line and blend it with a brush. It will make the under eye circles appear lighter as there's a darker colour near your lashes. Just like when you put on dark lipstick, your teeth seem whiter rather than when you put on light lipstick.

Lips- if you hate how your lips are always dry, always have a lip balm with you and have a moisturising routine for your lips. Lip butters are probably the best thing or lip jellys. If you don't like how big/small your lips are, I'm sure there's some home remedies that could help improve that. But please don't do the Kylie Jenner challenge or get lip injections, please. Home remedies work just fine and are much safer. Lip gloss is also amazing in making Your lips look moisturised and luscious.

Forehead size- This one I literally stress about everyday. I have a massive forehead, and literally hate it. But I've learnt how to hide it very well. There are certain hairstyles that are good at hiding your forehead or make it less obvious. Same goes for people who's foreheads are very small. A fringe can also hide your big forehead, although don't feel obligated to get one just because you have a big forehead, because not everyone likes fringes.

And there you guys have it!!! Some things that you can hopefully do to the things you don't like about your face that will hopefully help you improve it or embrace it!!

Just know that having a unique face is beautiful and I would hate a world where everyone looked the same!!

I want everyone to comment a feature of their face they love!!! 💖💖💖

I love my eyes!! 👀👀

Also please leave some suggestions about things you want to love about yourself!! It can be anything to physical features, social, mental, emotional, health, etc!!!!

And remember to stay positive!!
SMILE AT SOMEONE TODAY AND COMPLIMENT THEM ON A FEATURE THAT STOOD OUT TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SAW THEM!! (e.g hair, outfit)

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxoxoxoxox