MANAGING YOUR TIME ♡

Hey guys! I just wanted to apologise for not updating in ages!! Good news is though over these holidays I did an audition for a musical 'The Wiz' and I got the part! The Rehersals were every day of the holidays and gave me no time to even start writing some chapters to give to you guys!! Plus I met winner of So you think you can dance Australia (forgot which year) Jack Chambers!! It was so cool to meet him again after 5 years!! Also thank you for 23k!! That is absolutely amazing and I have been loving each and every one of your comments!
Plus also thank you for adding my story to some of your reading lists! That makes me so happy that you guys do that!! THANK YOU!!! Plus also I'm starting to edit each of my chapters and make them more professional and add extra tips on them considering I'm getting older now and have experienced more!!
Anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!

I feel like I've always been through the same scenario at school. And that is definitely not handing in my homework. I don't know I just always seem to never find time to do it or even think about doing my homework. It's a really wierd thing and defiantely not a good exuse to tell your teacher. The "having dance rehersals exuse" only goes so far until my teacher tells me I need to manage my time.

But recently I have been managing my time better and have been getting better test results because I'm actually doing the homework. Managing my time has actually helped!! So here's my tips of managing my time for homework and other things!!

1. Write homework on your phone
Literally The reminders app that an iPhone automatically gives you (and I'm sure there's an android app) is my life saver. I'm sorry but no matter what I'm never going to use my school diary. Every year I say I'm going to be organised but let's be real I haven't touched that thing since I bought it. My phone however, I am on 24/7 and the reminders stay on your lock screen until you tick them off. It is a great constant reminder.

2. Make a weekly schedule

Doing this has so many benefits!! It makes you be fully aware of all of the events happening to you in the week

Doing this has so many benefits!! It makes you be fully aware of all of the events happening to you in the week. It also really exposes just how much free time you have to do your homework and other important things. Things like exercise or even things like meditating or a beauty day. My day is Sunday. I literally have a whole free day to exercise, stretch, dance, spa day, homework, hairstyle and just everything. You should have a day for yourself to just relax as well. Even meditating is a great thing to do at least once a week. It's great for stress which school gives us plenty of.
** my weekly planner above is from Typo**

3. Have a to-do list

**no clue where my mum bought this from but you can literally buy these anywhere or even diy your own**This is something I find just as useful as the first 2 tips

This is something I find just as useful as the first 2 tips. Having a to-do list is important as when you have free time, you should do everything on your to-do list until you can finally relax and know your duties are over. Things I would suggest putting on your to-do list is homework, reminder to make bed, reminder to clean room, some chores, to walk your dog or ride your bike (some kind of exercise, to get a present or some kind of general reminder. It's also good because I always used to forget what I needed to do during the day but that always reminds me now.

4. Set alarms on your phone
This one is definitely  an optional one but a useful one. setting reminder alarms on your phone is great especially when you have set activities each week and you have a heap of homework and you loose track of time. Also reminders like "you need to have a shower now" and "get ready for dance" are so useful because sometimes I leave those things so late because I loose track of the time.

5. Do your homework at school
This one is for those people like me who have such a busy schedule that homework seems to not fit in and with them both taking up your time you barely have any "me" time. Trying to get homework like set questions done in class time or in study centre is such a good idea because it's the best place to do your homework as you can ask the teacher questions and also you won't have to do it at home. Honestly this one is my life saver. Honestly, if I get set questions and I don't finish them at school, I NEVER do them at home. A project, I understand most of them you have to do majority or all of it at home but set questions can easily be done in class time. Don't waste your time and be like "I'll just do it for homework" because be real with yourself, you are not doing that homework. When you get home you'll be like "I would do my homework but Teen Wolf is on so I'd rather not". Even if you are a Person that genuinely always gets homework done at home, it's good to have less homework to do anyway because being at school all day is enough stress and you really need some relaxation time. (Don't even get me started on the fact that we go to school the whole day and then we have to do more school at home) <-- that debate may be a future chapter haha.

And there you have it!!!! My tips on managing your time!! I hope some of you guys try and take on my Tips!! I would love to hear from you guys and see if it actually has helped you guys!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK!!

And I am going to start making videos on my YouTube, I promise you guys.

I'm going to be pre filming a heap so then once I get super busy, I'll still be able to upload regularly for you guys!!

ALSO A NEW THING IM DOING IS RECOMMENDING A NEW WATT PAD BOOK EVERY CHAPTER THAT I HAVE COMPLETED AND LOVED!! If you want me to read yours, post on my wall or message me!!

This weeks book is:
Storm and Silence
By Robert Their

REMEMBER TO SPREAD AROUND POSITIVITY!!
💖💖💖💖💫💫💫🌟🌟🌟

UNTIL NEXT TIME

STAY PRETTY

Alana xoxoxo