New Years Resolutions 🎉

This is simply just me saying happy new year to you guys, and thank you for all you have done for me!!!

At the start of this year, my book had about 20k reads, but now it's all the way up to 75k reads!! I cannot thank you guys enough!! I enjoy all your comments and helping everyone!!! Don't be afraid to leave me comments about any problems in any aspects of your lives, or even privately messaging me!!!

Now, it's a new year, so it should be a new you!!! A new fresh start!! Let's make 2018 a year of positivity, self love and most of all, fun!!!

Let's try hard in everything we do and see the people we love as much as we can, like family and friends, even people like teachers.

I also want you all to write down at least 3 New Years resolutions, that are simple but at the same time, challenging. Something you will be motivated to do, something that's realistic. They should be small goals, or big goals. Things like washing the dishes, or big things like career options.

Here are some suggestions below that I came across on an app called "New Years Resolutions", and I've added extra info myself in brackets

AND PLEASE, I SUGGEST YOU GET OUT SOME PAPER AND A PEN, AND JOT DOWN ONES THAT YOU THINK YOU COULD LOOK INTO, Because this is a LONG list, you can narrow your list once you've jotted your favourites and make it more personal and direct!

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION INSPIRATION

trust my instincts

•(be more humourous/be more open to humour/ lighten up)

worry less (about what people think, life stresses)

de-clutter (house, organise yourself, get rid of negative people from your life)

•remember you are not always right

•little to no snacks

•ride my bike more often

•eat healthy and lose weight

•remember life is unpredictable

write more (get a journal, write a book)

read more (books, magazines,
newspaper, articles)

be less sensitive (when meeting new people, when people hurt your feelings, to new situations, to life stresses)

talk more (communicate more in person, see family and friends more, be more social)

be more organised (school, house, events, dates, preparation)

trust more (give people a chance, let people in)

•respect everyone

•snack well

•exercise more

•share my dreams (friends, family, social media)

•plan my meals

look ahead when you walk (look more confident, to be more connected with nature)