PART 1: PHYSICAL FEATURES 💓

The first section of chapters will be all about your physical features rather than things like social skills and personality!!

The first step to improving ourselves, is changing/improving how we look. Most of our insecurities are physical, so these next chapters are going to show you how to take your physical appearance to the next level, as well as be healthier in your skin and body, and how to feel brighter and happy with your appearance!!!

Topics I will cover include:

•FACE•
-eyebrows
-eyelashes
-skin care
-nose
-makeup
-lips
-hair
-teeth

•BODY•
-skin care
-nails
-exercise
-workouts
-posture
-eating habits
-clothes
-tanning

If any of those topics interest you, then stay tuned for the chapters coming up soon!!

I really want everyone to transform themselves into the girl they want to be!!

I hope these tips will help you guys!!! I hope you enjoy the chapters and try them all out!! Every single thing I mention in the chapters coming have been TRIED OUT BY ME PERSONALLY for a long period of time and have worked, but I've also researched into them, and I've made sure you're also getting PROFESSIONAL TIPS from qualified people in these areas, because as a 17 year old, my opinion alone isn't enough!!!

Please comment suggestions!! I'm happy to include them if you think they fit into these topics or if it isn't and you want it included!!!

Until next time

Stay pretty

Alana xoxoxoxoxox